The pics thread

BC Canada
forest-photo-1278.jpg

I would like to smoke a fat bowl here, right in this spot. So close to where i live to

:lol: Well played.

A few photos of the ruins.

Monte Alban, the oldest city in Mesoamerica, dating back to approximately 500 BC. Home to the Zapotecs.

Mitla, which shows a mixture of Zapotec and Mixtec architecture. The most amazing thing about this site, is that there's no cement or other adhesive holding the stones together. It's all done through the distribution of weight or fitting the pieces together like legos.

That's awesome! i would hate for all that weight to fall on top of me.

Thought I'd show my mug and one of my many mugs. I started collecting mugs about a year ago, this is one of the coolest. My dude has threatened to disown me if I buy another fucking mug.

11825981_506364072852972_8387867694834186996_n_j.jpg

Also yes, Christopher looks like Dio. Very much so. Like 98%.

Thought I'd show my mug and one of my many mugs. I started collecting mugs about a year ago, this is one of the coolest. My dude has threatened to disown me if I buy another fucking mug.

I guess he's the dude who ain't the buyer of mugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think I've ever seriously had gin… the good one at least. Its supposedly better for you than whiskey, but whiskey is the only thing that doesn't give wicked hangovers

A quick google search says Changaa "literally means kill me quick" then it says "the drink is sometimes adulterated by adding substances like jet fuel, embalming fluid or battery acid, which has the effect of giving the beverage more 'kick'"

okayyyy then. :lol: