The pics thread

man ass kind of belongs on this board...

This is close enough in my book:
BiEWM8VCMAE2ycB.jpg

I've been to Ireland twice. I remember I called home the first time I went to let my mom know I arrived safely. I also told her to not be surprised if I didn't come home.

I had the chance to bang a midget once. I backed out because it felt exploitative. I hope one day I get another opportunity

Why would it feel exploitative? Thought she'd feel like a novelty? That's a compliment, not an insult.

I wouldn't mind getting some dinklage from dinklage, if you know what I mean and that's as obvious as it sounds. I think his stature kinda makes him hotter. You know a man like that has to be tough as shit to deal with that kind of stigma and still smile.

Just an emotional read I made. I was being really nice and sweet with her and I could tell if anything happened she'd want more and I'm not breaking a midget's heart. I feel the same way about ugly girls. Guys act like it's so easy to sleep with them but dont you notice you're crushing them? at least when you dump a good looking twat she can get back up on her horse and feel good about her chances tomorrow

I want a midget that will use me and tell me to go fuck myself. Or any woman really

Nah, not really. Only for the simple fact that I've always liked the logo for that franchise and it's one of my favorites to play. I've always liked the history behind the games. For instance Did you know that every assassination of specific targets are accurate in terms of date and time of their death.

:kickass:

Last Assassin's Creed game i played was Brotherhood... which i thought was pretty bad ass. I picked up Revelations a while ago but still haven't got around to playing it. And damn, i didn't know they were that on point with the assassinations, lol.