The pics thread

I never really thought to ignore UltimateApathy, but I don't listen to shitty black metal anyways. So it is not like I am subjected to anything he listens to. If I do not like I user I can still get something out of what they say.

I just find it annoying when he fills page after page with shnoz spam. But pretty sure he got mod godded so has to stop for now.

Found this today.

tumblr_m62t5xzeH81rzqjrio1_400.jpg

but honestly, if I didn't know you well enough I'd be flattered I've had so much impact on someone's internet life that they would even talk shit behind my back.

Behind one's back = without them knowing. and lol @da "public" factz.. just because this is a public forum doesn't mean one would read every single post of every page of all threads ever made.

Not sure if it's my English or people are just retarded behind their own backs.

*Is that

No, I'm not American, also it's not my problem if you didn't see my post, I would never talk shit about you hoping you didn't see it, you're not a threat in any way whatsoever to anything involving me.

People should speak English in America, if Mexico and its culture is so good, why do people cross the border anyway?