The pics thread

vosvzg.jpg

zZ0iGK5.png

1407225932091_wps_6_SANTA_MONICA_CA_AUGUST_04.jpg

Think I might get myself a mountain bike when I get back to work, I've been considering it for a while. Especially since the govt. here in Tasmania is spending heaps on bush tracks to bring in the tourists.

I haven't actually seen them but my brother lives in a small country town in Tassie called Derby, a really nice place and actually that town has had a shitload of money spent on trails recently. He said the other morning he heard some people outside his bedroom window and looked out and saw a hundred or more ppl on bikes for some event.

Up until I joined the military my gp's were in better shape than me. I was a god damn fuckup. Most people in the west are fuckups. We have it so mfing easy, we have completely lost touch with what is required to maintain basic health.

Reactions: JontRevolting
I've pretty good most of my life, good at sports and stuff but then I sold my old home and moved into a new apartment type setup with fake grass and a robotic vacuum cleaner and just became a lazy fuck. I'm starting to regret it now and need to do something before it's too late.

Damn, I need to get a robotic vacuum cleaner. I'm lazy as fuck.

I recently started working out for the first time in years. I just do several different dorm-room exercises back to back and really get my heart rate up.

Reactions: JontRevolting