The pics thread

Yeah but have you guys seen Ice-T cover Suicidal Tendencies? Because Ice-T is a righteous motherfucker.

Munch-Fin-law-and-order-svu-2298920-400-280.jpg

Drinking this alcoholic ginger beer that comes in a 1.25 litre bottle which I hadn't come across before, it's good stuff especially during the summer.
View attachment 3693
I saw this the other day and bought a couple of bottles on your recommendation, just tried it tonight and it's not bad at all.. Got a bit of kick also

Reactions: JontRevolting
Body Count suck and Ice T is the most talentless old school rapper there is except for maybe Eazy-E
What about the guy Dirty Ol Bastard or whatever he's called, a crackhead either no teeth or or a mouthful of falsies I can't remember but I know there is something unique about his choppers.
Also one time years ago my brother and I were tripping watching Rage and this clip came on and it was called 'Word Up' and just had this black guys head really close to the screen and all he was singing or saying rather was 'word up', that was it! Needless to say I was in hysterics.

ryder.JPG

Body Count suck and Ice T is the most talentless old school rapper there is except for maybe Eazy-E

You don't know shit, especially with the level of retardation in your latter opinion.

What about the guy Dirty Ol Bastard or whatever he's called, a crackhead either no teeth or or a mouthful of falsies I can't remember but I know there is something unique about his choppers.

Please stop talking.