The pics thread

They really do know their uber kvlt badass shit though, which is why I go there. The war metal guys aren't nearly as ridiculous as the nsbm guys.

They really do know their uber kvlt badass shit though, which is why I go there. The war metal guys aren't nearly as ridiculous as the nsbm guys.

This is true. It was a great place to actually stay in touch with new bands and new releases. I still lurk on there once every couple of weeks. I just remember most of the people there just hating on traditional metal and shit.

This is true. It was a great place to actually stay in touch with new bands and new releases. I still lurk on there once every couple of weeks. I just remember most of the people there just hating on traditional metal and shit.
They hate trad there? What?

Everywhere in WV shuts down because of the back roads and mountains + snow. It literally becomes suicidal trying to pass the Appalachian mountains in bad weather. Pretty much everywhere still closed here with the 14 or so inches we got. Have seen pictures of lots of wrecks and vehicles engulfed in flames.

Fuck that. It's pretty flat here so technically not dangerous but still blows.

Fuckin 45 and rain today. Awesome.

Eh. This is more the cancerous mein kampf/Jew kamp 88 split 7' guys but sadly they exist there.
Ihsahn – bald-headed freak from “mystic” Emperor.
Where were all your mystics sold out?
or has it been exchanged for Israel’s citizenship,
were the money all you want?

After them all goes Nergal from Behemoth with a big fucking penis-horn on his forehead,so…he may put it into his asshole, it’s right place…

Death to posers! Continue to fight them! Crush the lies!
Don’t let them fool you.
ONLY TRUE BLACK METAL WAR!