The pics thread

ryder.JPG

You don't know shit, especially with the level of retardation in your latter opinion.

Please stop talking.
Fuck off.

You don't know shit, especially with the level of retardation in your latter opinion.

Both Ice T and Eazy E do this annoying 'basic' style of rhyming that I can't stand. It's like they just learned English or something. I'm aware of their credentials. That doesn't mean I have to like their voices. There are a thousand guys I'd listen to over each of them. Also fuck off with your smug cunt attitude.

What about the guy Dirty Ol Bastard or whatever he's called, a crackhead either no teeth or or a mouthful of falsies I can't remember but I know there is something unique about his choppers.
ODB rules man. I'd have thought you would be appreciative of his Rick James-esque dedication to trashedness.

Both Ice T and Eazy E do this annoying 'basic' style of rhyming that I can't stand. It's like they just learned English or something. I'm aware of their credentials. That doesn't mean I have to like their voices. There are a thousand guys I'd listen to over each of them. Also fuck off with your smug cunt attitude.

Don't get sensitive on me now. ;)

I really don't see how you could say that about Ice-T if you're familiar with Home Invasion, his 80's shit though? Sure, you have a point, but lyricism on that level wasn't the goal for many 80's MC's in general. It's why people like Guru, King Tee, Rakim, Lord Finesse etc were considered the prototype of what the 90's would become.

ODB rules man. I'd have thought you would be appreciative of his Rick James-esque dedication to trashedness.

Yeah man, that's easily my favourite track off that album (which was mostly a flop in my opinion) but as it stands, his debut has been a top 10 Hip Hop album for me for years now. I love ODB.

I really don't see how you could say that about Ice-T if you're familiar with Home Invasion, his 80's shit though? Sure, you have a point, but lyricism on that level wasn't the goal for many 80's MC's in general. It's why people like Guru, King Tee, Rakim, Lord Finesse etc were considered the prototype of what the 90's would become.

I'm not familiar with Home Invasion and I never delved into his stuff because based on what I've heard I think he's a dick and he can't rap for shit. He's all about posturing, and I don't necessarily have a problem with that if you can back it up with style and flow, but he has neither imo. I remember thinking the track Reckless off the Breakdance soundtrack was pretty badass when I was 10 years old but that's about the extent of my appreciation for him. I listened to both the tracks you posted and my opinion is unchanged.

Yeah man, that's easily my favourite track off that album (which was mostly a flop in my opinion) but as it stands, his debut has been a top 10 Hip Hop album for me for years now. I love ODB.

I need to listen to the debut a bit more. I'm a huge fan of Nigga Please. It's just so ridiculously fucked up.

It's a shitty album, I don't know what on earth he was thinking when he made it. Safe to say the crack had truly taken over his mind by that point.
Well he didn't really make it, it was produced mainly by The Neptunes from memory. And yeah I agree he was pretty far gone but I think that's one of the things I like about it.

Well he didn't really make it, it was produced mainly by The Neptunes from memory. And yeah I agree he was pretty far gone but I think that's one of the things I like about it.

Oh sure, he didn't make any beats ever as far as I know, that's not uncommon for an MC though.

I agree, I liked his 'out of my mind' thing but I think I prefer it when it's somewhat under control, when he still writes verses but has that energy laced throughout.

For example the total carnage displayed by him and his whole Brooklyn Zoo crew on "Proteck Ya Neck II The Zoo."