The pics thread

It's a photo when it was still at the animal shelter. I took it because it's friendly despite the fact that it was beaten by its previous owners. Varied colored eyes are cool too. I've never had such a thankful dog.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
It's a photo when it was still at the animal shelter. I took it because it's friendly despite the fact that it was beaten by its previous owners. Varied colored eyes are cool too. I've never had such a thankful dog.
Cool, yeah rescuing dogs is a fucking great thing to do. Glad you got a good one. What breed/s is he/she?

Cool, yeah rescuing dogs is a fucking great thing to do. Glad you got a good one. What breed/s is he/she?

He's a mix of a husky and german shepherd. I'm used to taking dogs from shelters, I'd never buy any just because of breed. Lots of people do that and it sucks for me. Maybe they think that dogs acquired for lots of money would love them more. Nothing more wrong.

I asked you first.

In Germany it is illegal to attack or insult a foreign leader, German comedian Jan Boermermann told a rude poem about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan during a late-night comedy show. Turkey complained and the segment was pulled, but Angela Merkel authorized Ankara's request to prosecute the comedian for his poem.
If he was found guilty, he could have faced up to five years in prison.

She's a fascist, her attempts to censor talk on the immigration issue on facebook is also proof of this, she was caught talking to Zuckerberg about dealing with this issue. Her attempt to cover up the rape crisis in Germany is yet again also proof of this, she's an authoritarian that cares nothing for her people's rights to speech.

Reactions: RedStorm
In Germany it is illegal to attack or insult a foreign leader, German comedian Jan Boermermann told a rude poem about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan during a late-night comedy show. Turkey complained and the segment was pulled, but Angela Merkel authorized Ankara's request to prosecute the comedian for his poem.
If he was found guilty, he could have faced up to five years in prison.

She's a fascist, her attempts to censor talk on the immigration issue on facebook is also proof of this, she was caught talking to Zuckerberg about dealing with this issue. Her attempt to cover up the rape crisis in Germany is yet again also proof of this, she's an authoritarian that cares nothing for her people's rights to speech.
I think she's fucked up royally with the handling of the refugee issue and is trying (and failing) to make herself look better by doing underhanded shit (like any politician would) but I'd hardly compare her to Hitler.

Fascism is an empty term at this point, unmoored from either historical or ideological meaning. Merkel is bad for the people of Germany, "fascist" or not.

I merely use it within the context of being an authoritarian. Which she definitely is, as well as a fucking clown.
Obviously the Hitler comparison with the image is more about the German connection than any other quality though.

Reactions: RedStorm
I merely use it within the context of being an authoritarian. Which she definitely is, as well as a fucking clown.
Obviously the Hitler comparison with the image is more about the German connection than any other quality though.

She's kind of the anti Hitler though. Hitler wanted to expand the Lebensraum. She's trying to give away what little lebensraum Germany has left.

Reactions: CiG