The pics thread

You think the average politician does what I listed?
Man, just have a look at Australia. Here, they've actually made it illegal for doctors, nurses and care workers to speak out against what is going on in the detention centres here. Anyone who does risks jail time. If that'd happened in Europe there would have been riots. But we (well, those of us here who actually give a fuck at all) just sit about starting Facebook petitions instead.

I don't really have an opinion on what happened with the comedian dissing the Turkish president. There are fucking shitloads of Turks in Germany though, so perhaps it was a bit of a 'damned if she does, damned if she doesn't' type thing.

I think a lot of what she's done (and he reason she's gotten away with it) is because Germany still lives with the shame of what the Nazis did and they want to appear to be more accepting of others. Unfortunately the whole thing has backfired because of Merkel's naivety or stupidity. Calling the refugees a bunch of rapists publicly makes everyone extremely uncomfortable because the last thing Germany wants is to be seen as is racist. Covering it up has probably only made things worse, though. Many people on the left there completely changed their views on refugees after NYE in Cologne and the subsequent coverup.

She's kind of the anti Hitler though. Hitler wanted to expand the Lebensraum. She's trying to give away what little lebensraum Germany has left.
That's pretty much what I meant when I said she's the opposite of Hitler.

True haha. But one might also say she's inviting in so many Muslims in order to increase the anti-Semitism in Germany. Pretty smart.
That's ridiculous.

Man, just have a look at Australia. Here, they've actually made it illegal for doctors, nurses and care workers to speak out against what is going on in the detention centres here. Anyone who does risks jail time. If that'd happened in Europe there would have been riots. But we (well, those of us here who actually give a fuck at all) just sit about starting Facebook petitions instead.

I don't really have an opinion on what happened with the comedian dissing the Turkish president. There are fucking shitloads of Turks in Germany though, so perhaps it was a bit of a 'damned if she does, damned if she doesn't' type thing.

I think a lot of what she's done (and he reason she's gotten away with it) is because Germany still lives with the shame of what the Nazis did and they want to appear to be more accepting of others. Unfortunately the whole thing has backfired because of Merkel's naivety or stupidity. Calling the refugees a bunch of rapists publicly makes everyone extremely uncomfortable because the last thing Germany wants is to be seen as is racist. Covering it up has probably only made things worse, though. Many people on the left there completely changed their views on refugees after NYE in Cologne and the subsequent coverup.

Europe is a shithole and Germany is the shithole capital.

But no leader in Australia would ever allow what happened to that poet to happen here. That's a different degree of extreme to me. But Australia is shit itself, I fucking hate this place it's like a European state not within Europe. I'd move if I could.

That's ridiculous.

Obviously assface, I was being facetious. Though I'm not wrong in saying that the massive amount of Muslims entering Germany is leading to an increase in anti-Semitism.

australia's government is awesome. stop every one of those god damn boats and dump them on an island. badass as fuck. hopefully they don't cave to leftie pressure

Ironically there are people here that think they'd be better off/safer in Australia. Greener grass syndrome I guess.

Most people like less freedom and more safety, that's why every retard wants to move here.

australia's government is awesome. stop every one of those god damn boats and dump them on an island. badass as fuck. hopefully they don't cave to leftie pressure

You clearly don't know much about Australia and our government.

Most people like less freedom and more safety, that's why every retard wants to move here.

You clearly don't know much about Australia and our government.

I think your second comment corrected your first. These people think Australia is some sort of libertarianish place without the open borders stuff.

But no leader in Australia would ever allow what happened to that poet to happen here. That's a different degree of extreme to me.
If we had that law here then sure they would. But we don't.

Obviously assface, I was being facetious. Though I'm not wrong in saying that the massive amount of Muslims entering Germany is leading to an increase in anti-Semitism.
It was early, my facetiousness radar was still warming up.

The supreme court of Papua New Guinea have deemed the detention centre at Manus Island illegal and a violation of human rights. Nothing to do with "leftie pressure" at all.

On the one hand I have a general sympathy towards people who want to escape a terrible situation. On the other hand, I don't have sympathy towards people who have ideologies and experiences that are incompatible with my ideology range and/or experience range. NIMBY anywho. General cultural incompatibility is a thing. I don't think we need to preemptivily nuke Muslims, but they shouldn't be imported either (especially from warzones). Of course middleground is insane in this day and age. Fuckin glass parking lot or anal sex with the transmuslimxeimmigrant are the choices available. Or fuck you heretical bigot.

IDK what this thread has morphed into but here is a cool pic of my shitty band's "new" tape that we finally made physical.

13310402_1049145558472557_6027527602359601915_n.jpg

Smoke Beer and Read Fantasy