The pics thread

Saw Les Butcherettes last night and took one fuzzy picture.

les.jpg

They killed it. Teri Gender Bender rules the stage. I saw the end of their set opening for the Melvins a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it, but I was blown away by Teri this time around.

I'll be heading to Hamburg to see King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard on Friday. Can't wait!

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I need to go to Prague and chug Urquells and talk about Martinu and beer with Ondra.

Solid headline

View attachment 14630 e

Hey man. We're going to Nurenberg and Bamberg in spring for few days, with my main one. Mostly to walk around the cities and smoke smoked beers, see the castles and shit. I know it's quite far from Munster, but hey, closer than Prague.

EDIT: I don't know the exact date though. For us it's about a 5 hour bus trip to Nurenberg.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Hey man. We're going to Nurenberg and Bamberg in spring for few days, with my main one. Mostly to walk around the cities and smoke smoked beers, see the castles and shit. I know it's quite far from Munster, but hey, closer than Prague.

EDIT: I don't know the exact date though. For us it's about a 5 hour bus trip to Nurenberg.

I think you're probably closer to those cities than I am :p Let me know the exact dates when you work it out. I haven't been to Bavaria yet and have been looking for an excuse to make the trip and have some smoked beers.

28782767_10208811388321983_45232733462661335_n.jpg