The pics thread

It always amazes me how many people on these forums can't figure out how to delete their double posts.

100_0818.jpg

100_0821.jpg

100_0845.jpg

100_0863.jpg

100_0867.jpg

100_0893.jpg

100_0912.jpg

100_0924.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0933.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_1004.jpg

Damn you and your luscious green abode
Aaarrrghhh.gif

For a week, anyway. My family went up to Vermont for a week on vacation. We rented that house, which came all ready to live in. I think the people that rent it out actually live there from time to time. Anyway, the best part is that on their private land is a tributary of the Poultney River, complete with the pictures of the waterfall that you see there. It's pretty amazing to be able to wake up and walk up a river and sit by a waterfall for a bit.

We also went canoing, but we didn't bring the camera, which turned out to be a good thing because my father decided it would be awesome to change seats in the middle of the lake, and of course he tipped the canoe. Luckily there was a small boat nearby that helped us out, because it would've really sucked a lot to have had to paddle all the way back to shore with a flooded canoe.

For a week, anyway. My family went up to Vermont for a week on vacation. We rented that house, which came all ready to live in. I think the people that rent it out actually live there from time to time. Anyway, the best part is that on their private land is a tributary of the Poultney River, complete with the pictures of the waterfall that you see there. It's pretty amazing to be able to wake up and walk up a river and sit by a waterfall for a bit.

We also went canoing, but we didn't bring the camera, which turned out to be a good thing because my father decided it would be awesome to change seats in the middle of the lake, and of course he tipped the canoe. Luckily there was a small boat nearby that helped us out, because it would've really sucked a lot to have had to paddle all the way back to shore with a flooded canoe.

Didn't take Canoeing merit badge while in Scouts, I see..

and that's not because you tipped the canoe, either. There is a way to empty the canoe of water whilst floating in the water...