The pics thread

Didn't take Canoeing merit badge while in Scouts, I see..

and that's not because you tipped the canoe, either. There is a way to empty the canoe of water whilst floating in the water...

Actually I did. They didn't show me any techniques to empty a swamped canoe in deep water that didn't involve bailing or another canoe. As far as I know, it's generally easier to simply float it to shallow waters.

Actually I did. They didn't show me any techniques to empty a swamped canoe in deep water that didn't involve bailing or another canoe. As far as I know, it's generally easier to simply float it to shallow waters.

Oh yeah, you do need another canoe. It's been so long since I took it that I didn't remember (that and I never finished the merit badge)

Not really, No.

Now "gtfo".

feminazi3.gif

So, I've got myself a new picture eh :) gettin' a kiss at that ;)

l_2ba0a115623d6764021e3dcfba144611.jpg

Yes, that is lip gloss and yes I do have eye shadow on. Why? The girls decided to have their own brand of fun with me and their make up.

Oh my god he would kill me if he knew.

Which I'm sure he'll find out sooner than later.

I approximate about 72 more hours for me to live.

Anyway that's my latest painting, it goes with a series of two (can two paintings be classified as a series??) that i'm doing right now. If anyone wants me to go into detail about why I chose to paint Erik then i'll explain later. So this isn't a proffesional photograph of it, I just quickly took this because I THINK I'm done and I wanted to show people. You can see there's glare and shit on it, and it's a little washed out. I'll have to get better pictures of it before I put it on my website of course. Tell me what you thinkkkk.

Detail shot: