The pics thread

I recognized Erik even though I hadn't seen a photo of him in a long time so it seems pretty accurate and well done. Nice job. I also paint Erik in my free time. I remove the shirt though.

AbyssalGroupshot.jpg

That is a pretty fucking sweet picture.

So, I've got myself a new picture eh :) gettin' a kiss at that ;)

l_2ba0a115623d6764021e3dcfba144611.jpg

Yes, that is lip gloss and yes I do have eye shadow on. Why? The girls decided to have their own brand of fun with me and their make up.

you have a hot girlfriend. Hillary Duff-esque.

Some pictures from the park about three days ago when the weather decided to finally atleast pretend that it is summer right now.

PICT0010.JPG

PICT0022.JPG

And a cute squirrel came to say hi to us. They really are amazingly tame and will pretty much come up right next to you.

PICT0003.JPG

ben_t, that's nothing. I helped out this lady to her car one time (when I was a bagger), and it was literally, full to the window with crap. she opened the door, and I stood there with my jaw going, "Fuck, this is going to take forever." and she said, "Uh. you can go ahead and go back in. I'll deal with this myself."

so I turned and ran.

Erik really liked your painting, infact he liked it so much that he painted his own to you. He wanted to show it to you. Here it is:

susperia.jpeg