The pics thread

Whether or not she is out of my league is irrelevant. If she posts pictures on here, she should expect criticism.

Ever hear about showing some class and restraint towards a lady and keeping it to yourself?

I'm sure John Scurti from "Rescue Me" gets his fair share of pussy. Looking like John Scurti on the hand, well...

scurti.jpg

Hey stop being a psycho bitch please

Edit: Seriously, see a brain doctor

I realize you don't understand why I painted that, and that's okay. Like I said, it's a series of two, and there's a meaning behind it. But whatever... Erik is just as much of a "psycho" for responding to it in the way he did. He's also still very immature for his age. It's okay, I'm not offended or surprised, it's exactly how I saw him responding to it and it was also my intention.

Partly the reason behind the peice was how people are (dis)connected by the internet and how something as heartfelt and intimate as painting someone you've never met over the internet and who claims to "hate" you is something that's not really been done before much in art history...

I know none of this means anything to you but basically I take your opinions with a grain of salt.

And btw it would have been funnier if Erik made me totally anorexic/bulemic with bones sticking out everywhere and sunken eyeholes and grey skin and maybe a little barf running down my shirt and no boobs whatsoever because that's what I'm teased for around here---Being skinny. Everyone here knows I'm not fat, and that I'm trying to gain weight and because being called flatchested is what would really hurt a woman. Which I'm sure you'll be using that insult toward other women (or me), in the future.

I'm pretty sure I just did. Why do you care so much?

Fuck, screw this. But the next time you feel like criticizing someone for being less-than-pretty, just look in the fucking mirror, alright? Just 'cause you see a tree in the woods taller than you are, doesn't mean you have to chop it down to your own modest size.

I also want to point out that, if even artists can't push social/emotional boundaries and what is expected these days then what's the point of being one?

The painting has served a purpose. It might not be as "deep" and "profound" as other paintings, but it still has a lot of meaning..

Contrived "controversy" is not art. What you did was just a dickish thing to do, nothing more, not an artistic statement.

Isn't that what the argument always is of those who are in opposition of whatever it is that an artist has done? It's ALWAYS "you're fakin it yew carzy arteest!"

You know that I'm right, and you know that what you did was pathetic. Pushing boundaries for the sake of pushing boundaries...do I really need to finish this sentence?

And the huge majority of guys here are ugly as sin, so I don't see why you guys even bother mentioning it; she's still way out of your league.

susperia out of somebody's league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she is maybe a 6/10 face wise (on her best day) and like a 2/10 body

and "out of your league" thinking is utter bullshit anyways. There are so many average looking guys who get laid ALL the time.

anybody who thinks they are out of any girl's league is a loser and a fucking chump (hence the word AFC > average frustrated chump). I'm so tired of mainstream media putting women on a pedestal. Attracting girls is all mindset, nothing more. As long as you are at least average looks and average in money, you can go out with plenty attractive girls.