The pics thread

anybody who thinks they are out of any girl's league is a loser and a fucking chump (hence the word AFC > average frustrated chump). I'm so tired of mainstream media putting women on a pedestal. Attracting girls is all mindset, nothing more. As long as you are at least average looks and average in money, you can go out with plenty attractive girls.

Says the seventeen year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend.

You know that I'm right, and you know that what you did was pathetic. Pushing boundaries for the sake of pushing boundaries...do I really need to finish this sentence?

Matt, if you know me at all you know I'm not an artist simply so I can "push boundaries". Yes, it's nice to push them, but come on if that's what I was in this for wouldn't I be doing something a LITTLE more controversial/new than a simple portrait oil on board??

There's always going to be people who love what you're doing, and there's always going to be poeple who hate it: http://www.yaleherald.com/archive/xxviii/1999.10.29/opinion/p10letter.html

If I really wanted to create controversy I'd go religious. Make the next 'Piss Christ'.
I didn't paint Erik to belittle him or make him feel exposed------ Which I think is clear in the way the painting is intimately painted. It gives him dignity, even though he doesn't deserve it. I'm sorry, it was too good to pass up---- Who else would I have painted if I wanted to paint someone online who I don't even know?(Which yes I know has it's own moral issues). It'd be Erik, the little guy who ended up hating me because I turned out to be more of a feminist, or whatever, than he's used to. Who claimed to never return to GMD and yet still has his friends fill him in on shit that's going on around here, several times being informed of what I'm doing/saying. He just can't really get away, can he?

Erik, if you were a kinder person I'd feel bad for not getting your permission--- But you treat me like scum. You treat most people like scum.

anybody who thinks they are out of any girl's league is a loser and a fucking chump (hence the word AFC > average frustrated chump). I'm so tired of mainstream media putting women on a pedestal. Attracting girls is all mindset, nothing more. As long as you are at least average looks and average in money, you can go out with plenty attractive girls.

This post sums up why you're on my ignore list.

We're like chickens, ya just gotta spin us around right.

In Arman's defense, I sincerely believe that he would have no trouble getting a gal of Armenian ancestry. Just look at the guy, he's a raging locomotive of steel and sex appeal. While most men would grow complacent towards the gyno that inflicts their chest cavity, Arman was ballsy enough to go under the knife and "regain his masculinity". The fact that he began puberty at age 9, as the hair on his shoulder blades can attest, is a testament to what this boy is capable of when the day finally rises above Yerevan, and a girl succumbs her seed of breed before his 5 inch skinned topped baklava of satisfaction.

In Arman's defense, I sincerely believe that he would have no trouble getting a gal of Armenian ancestry. Just look at the guy, he's a raging locomotive of steel and sex appeal. While most men would grow complacent towards the gyno that inflicts their chest cavity, Arman was ballsy enough to go under the knife and "regain his masculinity". The fact that he began puberty at age 9, as the hair on his shoulder blades can attest, is a testament to what this boy is capable of when the day finally rises above Yerevan, and a girl succumbs her seed of breed before his 5 inch skinned topped baklava of satisfaction.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love you (no homo)

BTW how do you know so much about armenian men? that's rather strange :ill: :ill:

edit: my cock is 6.9 inches BTW and I am not especially hairy (though most armenians obviously are).

And now I post a typical Dave response, as he never has any idea how to defend himself:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO LULZ LOL

no, I respond like that everytime somebody makes a hilarous post. Whether that post is insulting me or not, I don't really give a shit because it's the internet and I couldn't care less what anybody on here says.