The pics thread

What??

I must be really naive but I don't know what you mean by "size queen".

I simply find it hilarious that Dave felt the need to say that and that he actually thinks anyone's going to believe it.

What??

I must be really naive but I don't know what you mean by "size queen".

I simply find it hilarious that Dave felt the need to say that and that he actually thinks anyone's going to believe it.

a size queen is a woman or a gay man who prefers large penises.

You're an idiot. I don't like huge dicks. At all.

edit:^ Dave, shut it. No one wants to hear it, and no one cares. It's just funny that you are so in need of attention down there is all.

hey susperia, do you think you would love me if I looked like this?

frank1ra6.jpg

frank6ie8.jpg

^^^ holy shit what a v taper o_O

You know, this board has reached really pathetic levels in these past few pages. I don't know why I ever come here anymore, as I never do anything but flame Dave for being the ignorant fool he tends to be, and maybe get into an arguement with SoG or this ...

It is ultimately futile to stay around here anymore, I get no real enjoyment out of this place like I did about two years back. Oh well. I guess until I can finally transition completely into the "real world" I'll remain here as a source of time killing for whem I'm not out doing something.

But honestly, people shut the fuck up and maybe you know, be a nice little boy or girl. You all attack Susperia, and for what? She is skinny and has more "radical" beliefs than you're accustomed to? Shit, you'd think that as someone who most likely gets so much shit for enjoying metal (or at one time has) or for any of your ridiculous views that you'd sit back and just you know tolerate the views of the other "minorities."

Obviously I'm a hypocrite as I find a good majority of ohiogrinder and Krig's views completely laughable and refuse to really accept them, and sure I've expressed my dislike of them ... but what can I say I'm human, and I learn to live with my flaws, hypocrisy included.

Anyways, back to the point I was originally going to make - is your self-esteem THAT fucking low that you feel that you have to belittle those on the internet just because they view things differently? (Dave doesn't count as he truly is the definition of lacking common sense and factual evidence.) To answer my own question, generally yes it is - but as of late I'm feeling a wind of change coming, brought upon by me making an effort to not be stuck on the internet 18 hours a day

You know, this board has reached really pathetic levels in these past few pages. I don't know why I ever come here anymore, as I never do anything but flame Dave for being the ignorant fool he tends to be, and maybe get into an arguement with SoG or this ...

It is ultimately futile to stay around here anymore, I get no real enjoyment out of this place like I did about two years back. Oh well. I guess until I can finally transition completely into the "real world" I'll remain here as a source of time killing for whem I'm not out doing something.

But honestly, people shut the fuck up and maybe you know, be a nice little boy or girl. You all attack Susperia, and for what? She is skinny and has more "radical" beliefs than you're accustomed to? Shit, you'd think that as someone who most likely gets so much shit for enjoying metal (or at one time has) or for any of your ridiculous views that you'd sit back and just you know tolerate the views of the other "minorities."

Obviously I'm a hypocrite as I find a good majority of ohiogrinder and Krig's views completely laughable and refuse to really accept them, and sure I've expressed my dislike of them ... but what can I say I'm human, and I learn to live with my flaws, hypocrisy included.

Anyways, back to the point I was originally going to make - is your self-esteem THAT fucking low that you feel that you have to belittle those on the internet just because they view things differently? (Dave doesn't count as he truly is the definition of lacking common sense and factual evidence.) To answer my own question, generally yes it is - but as of late I'm feeling a wind of change coming, brought upon by me making an effort to not be stuck on the internet 18 hours a day

see ya wouldn't wanna be ya, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out etc etc.