The pics thread

And here comes the guy who acts all "tr00" by only liking the first release. :Smug:

Knew you'd show up eventually.

Precisely!
Actually I think that's the worst one! That and Gore Obsessed. The Bleeding is the best one. Killer fucking death metal riffs non-stop.

Listening to cannibal corpse is like eating a barbicued hamburger. It's mediocore, but it's also good, everytime, unlike fancy things. You have yet to learn the joy is simplepleasures, therefore you are blind to the greatness of cannibal corpse.

there is too much great music out there to waste time listening to substandard artists.

there is too much great music out there to waste time listening to substandard artists.

You miss the point. They are not sub-standard. RH's analogy is perfect. They are like a really good hamburger. Yes there are better foods out there than hamburgers but sometimes you just fucking need one!

T-Pain Featuring Yung Joc
"Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') "

I said why not what you greasy armenian twat. Maybe you should wipe the the jizz off your screen, close the window for the pictures thread in the bodybuilding forum, and try reading what I say before responding with the coherence of play-dough.

I realize you don't understand why I painted that, and that's okay. Like I said, it's a series of two, and there's a meaning behind it. But whatever... Erik is just as much of a "psycho" for responding to it in the way he did. He's also still very immature for his age. It's okay, I'm not offended or surprised, it's exactly how I saw him responding to it and it was also my intention.
oh shit ive been trolled by the best..... time to retire from the internet in shame... well played dear madam, i wish i also could spend fucking hours upon hours upon hours doing effort stuff with the "intention" of getting a terrible mspaint in return

see im not immature because im not still here at gmd bickering with you about stupid shit, ive left this shit behind but i felt that all that effort, creepy as it was, at least warranted some sort of response from me

and you wont get a "mature" response from me because to be quite fucken honest youre not quite worth it lady

Partly the reason behind the peice was how people are (dis)connected by the internet and how something as heartfelt and intimate as painting someone you've never met over the internet and who claims to "hate" you is something that's not really been done before much in art history...
You wrote: "heartfelt and intimate"
Did you mean: "creepy as EVERLOVING FUCK"

also im pretty sure theres a good fucken reason why noones done that before (hint: its stupid pretentious rubbish)

And btw it would have been funnier if Erik made me totally anorexic/bulemic with bones sticking out everywhere and sunken eyeholes and grey skin and maybe a little barf running down my shirt and no boobs whatsoever because that's what I'm teased for around here---Being skinny. Everyone here knows I'm not fat, and that I'm trying to gain weight and because being called flatchested is what would really hurt a woman. Which I'm sure you'll be using that insult toward other women (or me), in the future.
i dont give a shit cause i dont really remember whether youre fat or not BECAUSE I DO NOT OBSESS ABOUT INTERNET PERSONS YEARS AFTER THEY STOPPED TALKING TO ME

oh shit ive been trolled by the best..... time to retire from the internet in shame... well played dear madam, i wish i also could spend fucking hours upon hours upon hours doing effort stuff with the "intention" of getting a terrible mspaint in return

see im not immature because im not still here at gmd bickering with you about stupid shit, ive left this shit behind but i felt that all that effort, creepy as it was, at least warranted some sort of response from me

and you wont get a "mature" response from me because to be quite fucken honest youre not quite worth it lady

You wrote: "heartfelt and intimate"
Did you mean: "creepy as EVERLOVING FUCK"

also im pretty sure theres a good fucken reason why noones done that before (hint: its stupid pretentious rubbish)

i dont give a shit cause i dont really remember whether youre fat or not BECAUSE I DO NOT OBSESS ABOUT INTERNET PERSONS YEARS AFTER THEY STOPPED TALKING TO ME

Whoa, it's like your shift/caps button is perpetually broken.

I thought the post was entertaining because it looks like it was written as some twelve year old's 'comeback special'. The pseudo-politeness in referring to her as 'dear madam' and 'lady' was funny on its own.

This is a forum, not a chat room. Correct grammar is good etiquette.

Anyway, there haven't been many pictures posted for a while here.

This is a forum, not a chat room. Correct grammar is good etiquette.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU LITTLE SNIVELING NUBLET FAGGOT shut the fuck up and stop posting

i was moderating this forum before you were fucking born and i wrote the god damn rules of this place so sit down and shut up

I don't know who you were before, and to be honest, I don't really care. You're pissing me off, and I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way.