The pics thread

Disagreements are cool, so long as they're kept to some level of decency.

Anyways, I kind of wish I had ordered the most recent Reverend Bizarre shirt. Fucker was limited to 50.

revered_shirt.jpg

I'm going to fucking KILL someone if I don't get that shirt.

And all of the other n00berts who came after Erik's time. It's funny to see them post about him and equate grammar automatically with intelligence.

I don't think us "n00berts" were equating grammar with intelligence so much as equating acting like a dick with being a dick. As it turns out, that wasn't too far off the mark.

I don't think us "n00berts" were equating grammar with intelligence so much as equating acting like a dick with being a dick. As it turns out, that wasn't too far off the mark.

Save your equations for how many mana points your guild will need to defeat a level 53 WoW end boss. Fucking hell, all these nooberts who have been posting for all of three months coming in to the hall, spouting comments out of their rear apertures, as if someone granted them the privilege to speak.

I'd wager that you were introduced to bands such as Burzum by watching gaming videos on DailyMotion. So please, "Log Out".

:zzz:

Save your equations for how many mana points your guild will need to defeat a level 53 WoW end boss. Fucking hell, all these nooberts who have been posting for all of three months coming in to the hall, spouting comments out of their rear apertures, as if someone granted them the privilege to speak.

I'd wager that you were introduced to bands such as Burzum by watching gaming videos on DailyMotion. So please, "Log Out".

:zzz:

:lol:

Fuck that shit, there's more of us than there are of you. Your fragile elitism and claims to authority are just a thin facade masking how much of a giant forum dork you actually are to have been here for 4+ years.

Oh please, you're a man. All I have to do is tickle your little testical the wrong way and you're down.

edit:^To above. God everyone's posting when I am tonight.

don't insult reign in acai, he's one of the funniest posters on here.

Who's insulting him? I'm just fucking with him, as I assume he's doing with me.

Oh please, you're a man. All I have to do is tickle your little testical the wrong way and you're down.

:zombie:

edit:^To above. God everyone's posting when I am tonight.

Actually, no. As much as you'd like to hope that we're all psychotic stalkers who obsess over internet personalities, like yourself, that is in fact not the case.

What?? I was joking.. christ calm down. That wasn't even what I was insinuating. All I meant was "argh stop posting at the same time as me" in a joking way.