The pics thread

And all of the other n00berts who came after Erik's time. It's funny to see them post about him and equate grammar automatically with intelligence. Nobody ever says anything to unknown either.

Okay, here are a small portion of the Wacken pictures that were taken with myself and my boyfriend.

adam8.jpg

"He's more machine now than man..."

chocoandpiss.jpg

Choco & Piss presents you with "Shit Eating"!

grounds4.jpg

People wandering along the grounds..

pileofshitovdoom.jpg

The pile ov shit ov doom.

mikedead.jpg

Something crawling out of the Temple of Ass.

immortal2.jpg

The closest we got to Immortal.

cleanup3.jpg

Wacken Christmas tree.

campsite72.jpg

Round the campsite.

beerandpudding2.jpg

Beer and pudding... the meaning to life.

adamme.jpg

A grim man with a not so grim lady.

adambraids5.jpg

I'm a totally grim hairbraider!

tits4.jpg

Breasts for Satan.

He was probably a cool guy who just got fed up with how stupid this place was, turned into an asshole, and then left.

Or he was always an asshole and just left because of being fed up with the stupidity here.

somebody want to tell me teh whole story about this erik fella?

Not really, but here's some information:

He joined in 2001 and knew more about Metal than pretty much everyone else here, and later on frequently belittled people for saying stupid things and not knowing what they were talking about. He occasionally quit the forum for weeks or months at a time and eventually intentionally got himself banned so he wouldn't be tempted to come back. He is/was in two Metal bands, Nasheim, a Black Metal band, and Lethal, a Thrash Metal band. Nasheim has a split EP coming out with Angantyr, and Lethal (who he guests for at live shows and occasionally writes, since he's not a full time member any more) have a full length coming out soon called Annihilation Agenda.

Not really, but here's some information:

He joined in 2001 and knew more about Metal than pretty much everyone else here, and later on frequently belittled people for saying stupid things and not knowing what they were talking about. He occasionally quit the forum for weeks or months at a time and eventually intentionally got himself banned so he wouldn't be tempted to come back. He is/was in two Metal bands, Nasheim, a Black Metal band, and Lethal, a Thrash Metal band. Nasheim has a split EP coming out with Angantyr, and Lethal (who he guests for at live shows and occasionally writes, since he's not a full time member any more) have a full length coming out soon called Annihilation Agenda.
do your homework matthemic mölestör

He was probably a cool guy who just got fed up with how stupid this place was, turned into an asshole, and then left.

Or he was always an asshole and just left because of being fed up with the stupidity here.

this is mostly correct

i am a cool guy who was around since pretty much the beginning of UM forums, for a while moderated gmd, then got fed up with stupid people and also with spending too much time on the forums so i deliberately did some pretty lol stuff [wrote a script to mass delete thousands of my posts which bogged down the server a lot; posted stuff on the ultimatemetal.com front page which wasnt supposed to be there] and pissed off deron enough that he banned me

i kinda regret not going out with an even larger bang like mass posting goatse to every thread in the children of bodom forum or some shit like that

anyway ive always been cool to other cool posters, even on gmd [comprehensive list of good gmd posters: neurotica, dodens grav]

I'm sorry, I don't come to these boards very often so I don't know who Erik was. I just saw a first post of someone attacking Susperia and it irritated me and wasn't aware that it was a second account. I apologise for my misunderstanding.