The pics thread

ugly-bitch-with-5-kids-and-wonder-who-keepsknocking-her-23230870.png

I believe you're the answer to that mystery.

Achievement unlocked: Anvil of Smithing +5

20180728_093227.jpg

So, I'm renting space with two guys at a studio attached to where I did classes and he bought an anvil and forge. This anvil arrived on Friday and it's apparently Turkish (doner kebab not included). It was under 600 dollars new so I may buy one for myself here at some point. We also have a railroad track anvil in the space as well. The track anvil is mine and will most likely be used as a striker anvil only due to size. You can see the track anvil mounted in the background of that picture.

As an FYI: Used anvils 4-5 years ago were at most 400 dollars. I have seen used anvils for 800 dollars right now because shows like Forged in Fire have allowed people to gouge the fuck out of people who want to make an honest hobby out of this. Better off buying a brand new anvil for 600 at this point. At least you know what you're getting.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
That pic isn't saying that homoesexuals et al are comparable in their behavior to paedophiles. Some irony though in having a priest as the victim :lol:.

It kinda is though...

Agreed about priest irony. What a loony meme.

It's a political meme, and as such it's referring to poltiics. LGBTQ++++++ is an impossibly big identity politics tent (not in numbers, but in perspectives/interests, when differences start to be highlighted) that lacks the ideological and emotional ammunition to repulse paedos from utilizing similar arguments to jump in.

Salon deleted the articles they hosted which were written by a self-admitted pedophile, but they were archived here and here.

Overall, I think there's a slow-motion attempt on the more fringe progressive section to separate pedophiles from child molesters by pointing out that you can be a non-active pedophile. It's not the same as saying pedophiles are just like homosexuals and Mort is correct when he says the left by their own ideology could never truly support pedophilia because it inherently needs a rape victim to be what it is, but to some degree there is an attempt to generate sympathy for non-active pedophiles.

It isn't. Any portrayal of the LGBT community as defending pedophiles has been an attempt by trolls to undermine progress made by the LGBT community.

So basically a child can be a pedophilia victim at age 8 because they can't consent but also can consent to saying they identify as something other than their biological sex? I call bullshit.

Last edited: