The pics thread

If I have time tomorrow, I'll take a pic of my staircase and we'll compare staircases.

Yeah, if I have time tomorrow will take a picture of the staircase in this apartment and all three of us will compare staircases!. I might be busy tomorrow because am going over to a girlfriends and hopefully getting personal with her wet gooey eye.

surprise-buttseckz.jpg

funny-pictures-kitten-does-a-human-imitation-involving-beer.jpg

~gR~

Yeah, if I have time tomorrow will take a picture of the staircase in this apartment and all three of us will compare staircases!. I might be busy tomorrow because am going over to a girlfriends and hopefully getting personal with her wet gooey eye.

Sounds like fun! We can all vote on them.

That's a pretty accurate map...
I love how Palin has foreign policy experience from being near Russia, but not from being near Canada...

Thats sweet dude. I cant wait till I get all my patches so I can start on mine. Whats the easiest way to do this? Sewing machine? And if you do use a sewing machine how do you not sew the side pockets shut?

Thats sweet dude. I cant wait till I get all my patches so I can start on mine. Whats the easiest way to do this? Sewing machine? And if you do use a sewing machine how do you not sew the side pockets shut?

Easiest way, grab a needle, thread it and have at it. I sewed my side pockets shut cause i'm an idiot HAHA. Not a big deal, you could do the sewing machine but i have no idea how.