The pics thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
The suspects' cell phones and personal computers contained multiple video recordings of the murders taking place. One full video was leaked to the Internet, showing the murder of 48-year-old Sergei Yatzenko. He is seen laying on his back in a wooded area, and is struck repeatedly in the face with a hammer held inside a plastic bag. One of the attackers pokes out Yatzenko's eyes, and stabs him in the abdomen with a screwdriver. Yatzenko is then struck with the hammer in order to ensure that he is dead. The attack lasts over four minutes, during which the victim lapses in and out of consciousness. One of the murderers can be seen smiling towards the camera during the filming of the murder. The murderers walk back to their car, showing that the crime took place only a few feet away from the side of a road, next to their parked car. They discuss the murder calmly, expressing mild amazement that the victim was still breathing after a screwdriver was plunged into his exposed brain. The suspects then wash their hands and the hammer with a water bottle, and begin to laugh. Only two suspects appear to be present in the video, with one always behind the camera

I did three different searches on wikipedia and couldn't find the article. Link me to it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_guys_1_hammer

"A long video showing the three torturing a white kitten was shown in court. It takes place in their garage. The suspects fashion a cross out of two wooden boards and nail the kitten to it, then shoot at it with two BB guns, placing duct tape across its mouth in order to muffle the kitten's screams."

:cry::cry::cry:

:cry:

I think I am getting more sensitive to things. Which is probably a good thing. I used to think the internet had destroyed my ability to be upset by gross/awful things, but just reading some of those descriptions makes me feel awful. Before I would have watched the vid, but I really do not want to now.

The suspects were also found in possession of multiple photographs showing them attending funerals of the victims. They can be seen smiling and "flipping off" the coffins and gravestones.

Fuck.

Edit: I would have normally immediately looked the video up and watched it any other time... but, I also just dont want to.

Double Edit: And for whatever reason... the torturing of animals is something I absolutely just cant handle.. I've seen pictures of where some sick fucks mutilated a puppy... and I'll never be able to erase them from my mind...

I regret watching the video. For the past couple days I've been smoking more pot than I normally do to try and forget what I saw/heard. (heard in particular).
My cousin says he wants to see the video, and when he comes back from Chicago I'll allow him to. But no way am I seeing that shit a second time.

Man you just took the idea and ran with it. I saw this attempted suicide photo where this guy shot himself in the face with a shotgun and lived. He was missing huge parts of his face and his jaw was hanging down in two pieces. That was pretty disturbing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Priest#Subliminal_message_trial
Watch "Dream Deceivers: The Story Behind James Vance Vs. Judas Priest"
Contains interviews with Vance. He's incredibly hard to look at.
Like this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E80-0kamAEQ&feature=related[/ame]
Moral of the story: If you're going to be an hero, do it right.

I think I am getting more sensitive to things. Which is probably a good thing. I used to think the internet had destroyed my ability to be upset by gross/awful things, but just reading some of those descriptions makes me feel awful. Before I would have watched the vid, but I really do not want to now.

I just watched half of it. That was all I could stomach. I wouldn't recommend going there.

Ya, not gonna. I saw a video of some Russian skin heads killing a dude via decapitation with a knife and it was just about the worse thing I have ever seen and I felt pretty awful all day, and by the sounds of it, this video is worse.

I find it interesting that there is the option available. The fact that we have had the opportunity to contemplate whether or not to watch some kids murder someone in a horrible horrible manner surely says something about the world these days.

If you know what the content is and have seen comments about how sadistic and depraved it is, why on earth would you then watch it? I really don't understand why people go out of their way to see things like that.

edit - you beat me to posting, but you seem to have got to the crux of it as well.

Fucking Eastern Europeans and their damn habit of videotaping themselves killing people...

l_bd8ab0ba410b4e86be8d85376a6c1cd5.jpg

If you know what the content is and have seen comments about how sadistic and depraved it is, why on earth would you then watch it? I really don't understand why people go out of their way to see things like that.

Morbid curiosity I guess. Sites like rotten.com have been showing that sort of stuff for years.

And Evil? - Yeah I've seen that other video you speak of. It was first on the net about 10 years ago I think. The worst thing about that one was watching the whole thing, seeing the fear on the guys face and hearing the noise he makes as they cut through his throat. I dunno if this one is worse or not. The guy is already knocked unconscious when the video starts, but the way they kill him is much more fucked up.

These videos are astonishingly brutal. You need to lament for the human race when people actually do this.

In my (not so humble) opinion, if you wan't to see these videos you're clearly an idiot.

Morbid curiosity I guess. Sites like rotten.com have been showing that sort of stuff for years.

And Evil? - Yeah I've seen that other video you speak of. It was first on the net about 10 years ago I think. The worst thing about that one was watching the whole thing, seeing the fear on the guys face and hearing the noise he makes as they cut through his throat. I dunno if this one is worse or not. The guy is already knocked unconscious when the video starts, but the way they kill him is much more fucked up.

Exactly.

Double Edit: And for whatever reason... the torturing of animals is something I absolutely just cant handle.. I've seen pictures of where some sick fucks mutilated a puppy... and I'll never be able to erase them from my mind...
Any act of brutality like this should be extremely unsettling for a sane, compassionate human. The thing with animals like cats and dogs being killed by people is knowing that to the murderer it's tantamount to killing a child -- the total butchering of an innocent, where they're absolutely powerful. It's fucking sickening.

The other day, someone trolling a person I know on last.fm put up a link to something called 'Offended' at Encyclopedia Dramatica (and I seriously do not recommend going out of your way to find this unless you want to be seriously disturbed), and among all of the disgusting images were a series of pictures of an Asian woman holding a tiny kitten, smiling, then laying it on the ground so it could roll around playfully until she rammed her stiletto heel through its head. Seriously... I cannot fucking comprehend what drives people to do things like this.

I dont either... I had a cat that slept on my shoulder or back every night. Every morning I'd wake up to him staring in my face waiting on me.

That cat got in the road and hit by a car... and I was emotionally devastated. I swear I probably cried about that for 2 weeks... I was 18 at the time.

How numb does your mind have to be to willingly kill something like that? :(

I dont either... I had a cat that slept on my shoulder or back every night. Every morning I'd wake up to him staring in my face waiting on me.

That cat got in the road and hit by a car... and I was emotionally devastated. I swear I probably cried about that for 2 weeks... I was 18 at the time.

How numb does your mind have to be to willingly kill something like that? :(
Thats a horrible story bro, Im sorry to hear that. Im 27 and I would cry for months over my little buddy.

People who like to inflict pain upon the weak/innocent better not EVER let me see that shit. Ill sacrifice my life to rid this planet of just one scumbag.

Whoever said watching such videos is an idiot clearly is too foolish to understand the concept of morbid curiosity.

This video is much worse considering the man comes back from consciousness during the remainder of the video.

These videos are astonishingly brutal. You need to lament for the human race when people actually do this.

In my (not so humble) opinion, if you wan't to see these videos you're clearly an idiot.

Woah, derek posted.