The Plastic Surgery Debate Thread

Do you mean WOMEN???

Or do all females of every species do this?

Please refer to WOMEN as WOMEN please kthxbi.

Christ. One second you're talking like you want to liberate women from the role of vanity and the burden of elective surgery then the next you refer to them as females and not women.

Women aren't females? Females aren't women? :erk:
Same fucking thing.

If anything I would have thought she would be against the term woman/women, because the word man/men can be found in it, and it seemingly implies the word woman is secondary to man with the added "wo" as if women don't have their own identity. They are just wo-men. Perhaps the term 'bitches' or 'whores' is more appropriate?

And to Susperia's point.

I never judge a woman outright on chest size, but truth be told, I'm a boob man.
Your point is rather null and void. It's quite unlikely that a man would fall in love with a flat-chested person but still desire someone with big boobs. The beginnings of love are partially based upon physical appearance, and so he probably wouldn't start anything serious enough to call love up.
And if that did happen, the boob thing is probably a cover-up for the fact he loathes her in every single way.

No, it is not "null and void". I've KNOWN, PERSONALLY SPOKEN TOO AND KNOWN OF several women in which that had happened to them--- Their husbands cheated on them with a woman with larger breasts. I don't believe you're telling me I'm fucking lying about that! I'M NOT! One woman I used to know was unfortunate enough to also be married to a man who would come home sometimes drunk and abuse her verbally and yell at her for having such a flat chest and be like 'WHY WHY???' as if it's in her fucking control!

FUCK YOU for insinuating I would lie about that and
FUCK YOU for being so heartless about it.

edit: I hate it when you guys, after not having ever been exposed to something before and I speak of it, just assume I'm lying and that it's false. Stop doing that. We would get along so much fucking better.

This arguing is gay...who gives a shit about other people's opinion on breast size. Everyone always has to prove a goddamn point, it gets so tiring..

Uhh.. you asked how we felt about plastic surgery.

Obviously, if we prefer small breasts, surgery to reduce breast size is OK just not to increase it. As if the world does not have enough large busted women trying to slut their way into the affairs of Men.

I know I apologize, I knew as soon as I mentioned breasts all anyone would do here is say what they like better. :rolleyes: Instead of anything constructive...

Uhh.. you asked how we felt about plastic surgery.

Obviously, if we prefer small breasts, surgery to reduce breast size is OK just not to increase it. As if the world does not have enough large busted women trying to slut their way into the affairs of Men.

i know i did, but once again the thread turned into a fight and people saying dumb stuff about other posters (i'm not saying you, but in general) I just didnt want this thread to be about that.

No, it is not "null and void". I've KNOWN, PERSONALLY SPOKEN TOO AND KNOWN OF several women in which that had happened to them--- Their husbands cheated on them with a woman with larger breasts. I don't believe you're telling me I'm fucking lying about that! I'M NOT! One woman I used to know was unfortunate enough to also be married to a man who would come home sometimes drunk and abuse her verbally and yell at her for having such a flat chest and be like 'WHY WHY???' as if it's in her fucking control!

FUCK YOU for insinuating I would lie about that and
FUCK YOU for being so heartless about it.

edit: I hate it when you guys, after not having ever been exposed to something before and I speak of it, just assume I'm lying and that it's false. Stop doing that. We would get along so much fucking better.

Goddammit you retard, he was stating his opinion. He did not accuse you of lying at all. In fact, he didn't make any ad hominem remarks whatsoever in his post. And then you tell him to fuck himself for doing something he didn't do. :erk:

Just because you're an argumentative bitch doesn't mean everyone else here is. So take a deep breath or two, and chill the fuck out.

He said my point was null and void. What other way can you take that??? And then he went on to state that it's impossible for a man to marry a woman with a flat chest if he didn't only want a flat chest the rest of his life-------Which I think a very very rare amount of men would actually be fine with.