The Plastic Surgery Debate Thread

I know plenty of flat-chested or small breast broads that are happily married. Unless you're marrying someone purely on looks it shouldn't be all that important.

In fact this girl I am very interested in at school has a small set.

He said my point was null and void. What other way can you take that??? And then he went on to state that it's impossible for a man to marry a woman with a flat chest if he didn't only want a flat chest the rest of his life-------Which I think a very very rare amount of men would actually be fine with.

You could maybe take it as him simply disagreeing with you, not as pushing his secret agenda to subjugate the female gender. Contrary to what your neurotic mind may tell you, we're not all out to get you here.

Jesus christ guys--- I'm only talking about completely board flat women and I never said it happens to EVERY ONE of them! I'm sure there are plenty of happily married flat chested women with intellient and wonderful husbands who love them and their bodies however I was pointing out that there are also a lot of them who get A LOT OF SHIT for it. That's all, jesus fucking pizza.

Aesthetic surgery doesn't fix inferiority complex. If you accept your body how it is, nevermind how revolting you are, you'll just be ok with it. If you don't accept it, the scalpel won't fix it, and surgery is only a way of brushing the shit under the carpet with something that hasn't anything to do with the real problem.

Anyway, if you're ugly you're ugly and if you're handsome you're handsome. It's not only aesthetics. Unless you have a barbaric deformity (a tentacle instead of a nose) I think surgery is just shallow crap.

About the tits...if they're not natural big fat jugs, what's the point? A man can get breast implants too if he pays for them.

If you cannot accept YOURSELF as is, then you should try to get stronger willpower or something. I suppose there are cases where it would be aesthetically very nice to have plastic surgery performed, but I myself could not bear to love someone who had it done for reasons purely aesthetic. There is much more to anyone than that, and people are not objects to be judged in such ways.
Willpower doesn't get you bigger boobs. :>

If people aren't objects to be judged like that why are you judging people who has done a plastic surgery? There are alot more to them too you know...

I would make some witty reply, but apparently people despise Susperia enough to answer for me. Thanks guys :D

One woman I used to know was unfortunate enough to also be married to a man who would come home sometimes drunk and abuse her verbally and yell at her for having such a flat chest and be like 'WHY WHY???' as if it's in her fucking control!

That's not a case of him hating her for being flat chested and cheating on her.

That's a case of him being a fucking stupid drunk, and her being completely retarded for staying with him.

the only intelligent and well thought out reply i've read so far was CAIRAITHS (sp? lol)

oh and by the way, Everyone always picks on Susperia for trying to get attention by making outlandish posts. Well, not to be a downer or anything, but isn't everyone else replying to them? Personally, i'm sick of the Susperia bashing. Let everyone have their opinions, and if you want to comment then do but please do it in a constructive manner. Not like "DURHH ARTEEST or "you're fucking gay for having opinions."

The bolded part goes for everyone, including Sus. Come on, we're all not like Dave, are we?

I'm hung like this horse...

gallery%5CCentres%5Cliverpool%5Ccroxtethponynov05.jpg

true, but i meant towards the end of the thread..when everyone was bitching at each other lol, it doesnt matter anyway now