The Political Compass

PrincessHades

Apr 11, 2015
chart

My results above...

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

The test is in the above link.

chart.png
I got to admit. This test was challenging in some areas and I had to think on some of the questions for a while. But I'm content with the results. These tests are always fun to do. ;)

lmao fair enough. I just have an aversion to moralistic rants about "hate metal" and autistic blocks of text trying to prove the biblical prophecies "scientifically" correct.

This interest in knowing where I/others stand politically is a joke, depends on my mood, and is none of anyone’s business...I think people forget that. I think the need to prompt peoples’ political identification as a sum up of friendship/relationship compatibility is absurd. My wife and I disagree on about 50% of “our” leanings...I looked at the test and quickly determined that I couldn’t answer most of the questions without clarification or wanting to “touch out” on the question further...

Ps, I landed about right in the fucking center lol

lmao fair enough. I just have an aversion to moralistic rants about "hate metal" and autistic blocks of text trying to prove the biblical prophecies "scientifically" correct.
Ah, but its your attitude towards the whole study is why I would have thought you might be a radical far left liberal. For they never want to know anything about the Bible and assume the worst case scenario all the time. I have the mind-set where I want to know what it really means, how it was intended to be understood. But there are some who eat and drink nothing but a steady diet of Biblical skepticism which molds them into a person who becomes hostile to the Bible. Though there is nothing a person should be hostile about. Its just that society has been run by radical atheists for so long many people have this bias drilled into their heads for so many years and don't realize that all the atheist bias they have learned is actually false.

How can you be radical, far-left and liberal all at the same time?

Anyway, I'm not at all hostile towards The Bible, I just found your posts specifically to be very autistic and ridiculous. It was an exercise in reading into things that require mental gymnastics to even arrive at.

How can you be radical, far-left and liberal all at the same time?

Anyway, I'm not at all hostile towards The Bible, I just found your posts specifically to be very autistic and ridiculous. It was an exercise in reading into things that require mental gymnastics to even arrive at.
Actually, not one person yet has been able to prove I have yanked the verse out of context. The interpretation is a contextual interpretation which is proper exegesis. The verse is actually speaking about human transportation by air.

You can be a radical anything if you try hard enough. You can be a radical conservative and you can be a radical liberal. Since most liberals live for big robust governments that makes them far left and highly radical since they do not believe anyone should own private property and should have their belongings confiscated by a deified government to pay for their radical government programs which will soon run out of other peoples money. Today this is most liberals.

Not sure who your rant is directed at but that's certainly not the case here.

Your politics depends on your mood? lol okay.
What good is it to know where you lie on a color coded ‘political sensibilities’ chart that reminds me of the 4 colored elementary school personality type tests? Entertaining but it does seem more aimed at identifying where others stand politically than a self-learning exercise...rant over lol. And yeah, political events usually provoke opinions that in my case upon looking at in retrospect, have often resulted in certain changes of opinion. I’ve definitely changed my mind or had to reiterate statements on opinions I’ve made before...not saying my ‘politics’ change based on my mood

Ironically you're reading more into these dumb tests than the people actually posting their results. There is no "good" it's just a thing we did for no real reason.