The Porcupine Tree Thread

stupidup.jpg

The Dude said:
WHO CARES?

Enough about Porcupine Tree already, THEY SUCK!

AAAARRGH!

i understand not liking them...to each their own. but a band of PTs talent and caliber certainly doesnt flat out "suck". a very ignorant and childish statement to make in my opinion.

Norther, and woods of ypres...now THEY suck. ;)

NineFeetUnderground said:
i understand not liking them...to each their own. but a band of PTs talent and caliber certainly doesnt flat out "suck". a very ignorant and childish statement to make in my opinion.

Norther, and woods of ypres...now THEY suck. ;)

Yay for hypocrisy (and sarcasm?).

Headphones are great, sure, but it can NEVER match the sheer bliss that comes out of a damn good SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM.

I have a pretty sweet setup actually; a killer subwoofer, a great KENWOOD receievr with pro logic II capability (music), nice sony 100W speakers (120W center speaker) and overall the system pumps out around 600 watts of power. To top it off, the sound comes through my optical cable for clearer sound as I use the dvd player and all - sweetness! :headbang:

Seriously...I wouldn't trade this in for anything. Kicking back, turning out the lights or plainly shutting my eyes and listening to some great music on my surround system is one of my all-time joys in life. THIS IS IMMERSION, for the sound totally wraps around an entire room.

Speaking of which, if that STILL LIFE 5.1 disc ever comes out, I'd be blown away for sure.