The Priest are back! Some NA Tour dates

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Read that Whitesnake might be opening up. Would love to have Uriah Heep also on the bill.

July
1 - The Family Arena - St. Charles, MO
2 - Summerfest, Harley Davidson Stage - Milwaukee, WI
3 - Taste Of Minnesota at Harriet Island - St. Paul, MN
9 - Molson Amphitheatre - Toronto, ON
11 - PNC Banks Arts Center - Holmdel, NJ
12 - Nikon At Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY
17 - Moondance Jam 18 - Walker, MN
18 - Rockfest/Chippewa Valley Music - Cadott, WI

August
2 - Gibson Amphitheatre - Universal City, CA

I will be at the show in Missouri for sure, I am pretty sure Whitesnake is opening. I can picture them giving Priest a run for their money too.

Is this going to be the tour where they only play the Nostradamus album in its entirety? If so, no thanks. Although if Uriah Heep were on board I'd be there for that!

That means you're doing it wrong

Fo sheezy. I've seen Testament 3-4 times in the past two years, and I have yet to be completely impressed.

Edit: As an aside to mr shaq.... I had to laugh at the Destruction show. There were probably only 200 of us there... but I swear 1/4 of the attendees were below 5' :lol:

What's with 4 shows in Minnesota & Wisconsin in under a month? Can they sell that well? Granted, some of those are already-existing events, but a couple of those shows are only 1-200 miles away from the St. Paul show...

Is this going to be the tour where they only play the Nostradamus album in its entirety? If so, no thanks. Although if Uriah Heep were on board I'd be there for that!

I agree...can't STAND the latest priest cd...however..the new Whitesnake with Doug Aldrich SMOKES...as does the new Uriah Heep..oh well I guess if that happens, I can do what I did last year for the Metal Masters tour..go and see Heep and Snake and leave before Priest comes on...(last year I saw H&H and left during Priest).

I agree...can't STAND the latest priest cd...however..the new Whitesnake with Doug Aldrich SMOKES...as does the new Uriah Heep..oh well I guess if that happens, I can do what I did last year for the Metal Masters tour..go and see Heep and Snake and leave before Priest comes on...(last year I saw H&H and left during Priest).

Please tell em you have seen the 'snake dvd with Doug Aldrich and Reb Beach? Its a slice of awesome (And just so happens to also feature Tommy Aldridge on drums).