The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Vindicator, Hypertension, Skullstörm and Bloodbrawl. Though the former two are the only 'proper' ones, since Skullstörm and Bloodbrawl are recording only projects. Recording only I can do :D

Everything is now recorded for our EP. I'm, finally, not mixing it, so I'm very interested in hearing the end-results.

drummer all sorted. we have recruited Dave Sherwood ex drummer of Virus. Writing some more new tunes straight away and we have a big gig announcement coming soon! straight back to the grind!:D

Very short clips of our singer Tony recording vocals for the song Stopping at nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Vindicator are two-thirds done with remastering Undead In Leather. I think Don't Believe A Word is almost completely finished, with only The Crucified Priest left to do now - speaking of which, we'll be learning it soon enough. I'm still getting my studio stuff set up - I just need my computer and my interface right now - and if all goes well, that'll be up and running before Bloodstock. Just in time to bust out the Bloodbrawl demo, no?

EDIT: Speaking of Bloodbrawl, there'll hopefully be a new surprise on the EP depending if I can get the drum track right. It's a cover... that's all I'm giving away.

shitty generic Shrapnel from the US have just trademarked the name there making it impossible for us to sell anything over seas without getting sued so we are going to have to change our name.

if it was the badass Shrapnel from AUS I wouldn't be so butt hurt

CUNTS

think we might have decided on a new name though!

shitty generic Shrapnel from the US have just trademarked the name there making it impossible for us to sell anything over seas without getting sued so we are going to have to change our name.

if it was the badass Shrapnel from AUS I wouldn't be so butt hurt

CUNTS

think we might have decided on a new name though!

That's shit! What a bunch of dicks.