The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Best song I've ever produced. Started recording a second album already after not promoting our first enough at all. But it makes us happy just to make some nice psychedelic pop music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Liking this :D You just reminded me that we need to pay some horrible fuck to film one of our rehearsals... any takers?

Also, for any Vindicator fans on here - we're officially in the middle of reharsing Rigor Mortis to the setlist. rehearsals are underway, as we know that some people on here love that track. See, we DO listen to what people say :lol:

Weeping Ulcer

"Gloomy as fuck Doom with lots of low end bass" - Irish Metal Archive
irish-metal.blogspot.com

"The guitar riffs in this band are pretty notable and overall very enjoyable... I would recommend them to most metal heads as they have a pretty sick sound" - Two Guys Metal Reviews
twoguysmetalreviews.blogspot.com

http://weepingulcer.bandcamp.com/

VSGcoversample.jpg

Artwork for the next Groan release.

Dan, you have to be shitting me. Who did that? Do want!

Just spent yesterday recording the basslines for The Crucified Priest and writing new stuff for Black Sacrament. The new Vindicator stuff will blow your fucking tits off.

Nah that's it haha :) Dude called Ralph. Likes our music so he's offered to be our artist. So xpect amazing artwork on any Groan release haha. We're getting painted onto the back cover of album 2 when we get around to doing it. New band line-up n all.