The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

still gonna be recording with the same shitty equipment. The next albums I'm working on (yeah, two at a time lol) will be different stylistically, no acoustic music and so on, one will be thrash based with more serious and less personal themes while the other will be more in the vein of of mix of the vandals and SOD, "joke" metal and such, completely devoid of any seriousness.
here's a sample from the former
http://soundcloud.com/vedicardi/techno-sucks/s-3AAKP

my first thrash song. first song I wrote all the way through as well roughly a year ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if Overthrown still browses here, but just came across a poster with his band on it.

264140_10150248748512318_7973092317_7358902_467187_n.jpg

At the same level as Enslaved, thats pretty fucking impressive

i think that someone should explain 50 cent and Kelis to me :lol: i guess those 2 are other artists than the 2 i have in my mind :lol: if not, then they are a bit misplaced

Well, looking at the fact that Håkan Hellström and Veronica Maggio are going to perform I don't think it's a metal festival:p

Hi,

I recorded these song this summer. Hope you'll enjoy.

The wound

While I was watching the picture of the first one the vocals came in... Let's just say they were not what I expected (They scared the fuck out of me:lol:)

Seriously though, really cool even though I don't fully enjoy that certain vocal style. I like scream vocals that have a little less of the raspy sound (excuse me if "raspy" isn't a real word)