The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Official statement;

"So, my beloved ratlings. After months spent toiling over the mixing desk, endlessly tweaking and adjusting, Undead in Leather will be available on The Interweb for your downloading pleasure as of this Friday! The tape itself will be released shortly afterwards, with a few extra bonuses for those loyal few who purchase it.
-Vermintide"

Details on said bonuses will be made public very shortly. On top of this, we're playing the Sheffield Corporation on August 27th with Deceptor, Shrapnel and Vortex, York Stero on September 30th with Pantheon and Risen Prophecy and Selby on November 12th with Desolator, Chewin Druids, Redmist destruction and a bunch of other cool bands - supporting the almighty Warlord UK. I'm stoked about that last one, not only because I worship that band but also because Dave Ingram sang four tracks on Maximum Carnage so I can cause confusion and mayhem just by turning up :p

We've finalised the tracklisting for our full length album - entitled 'Black Sacrament' - and we've got about three or four songs in the bag so far. We're HOPING to have it recorded by Febuary - more on that soon. In the meantime, Vindicator are awesome. Buy our shit.

www.vindicatoruk.bigcartel.com
www.facebook.com/vindicatoruk
www.myspace.com/vindicatorthrelodeath

That means a lot mate, seriously - we're immensely proud of this one, I'm not entirely sure if we can keep the momentum going with Black Sacrament haha...

Production is a MASSIVE improvement since we upgraded to Pro Tools for this one and Outbreak, believe it or not, was recorded on Audacity. So there's an obvious difference is audio quality, but even then it's cool to see ho Verm's songwriting and vocal technique has come along in just two short years... I fucking love this demo, man. Listening to it myself right now hahaha!

And for the record, I always thought that Undead In Acapella was going to be a standalone track. I'm slightly upset that it's not... I might upload the full original version for you later on.

We're supporting Gama Bomb and Suicidal Tendencies at Londons Electric Ballroom on Monday 15th August. (monday after BOA)

mega excited about that one.

Dave - now gonna check your stuff!

I listened to Undead is Leather while I was getting ready for work, and the production is way better. Everything seems a bit more inbalance, both the vocals and the bass sound come through better.
I'll give it a full listen after work tomorrow. Promise ^^

liked it a lot. loved the sound of it. just right.
vocals and bass tone are mega, guitars are razor sharp. great stuff!

keep at it!!!

sounds good man :D not really a fan of the vocals though but that's just a matter of taste. about the production, i can't compare it because i haven't heard the previous stuff but at least it didn't sound amateurish to me