The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Listened to Undead in Leather three times now.The two original songs are cool enough, but the Thin Lizzy cover is terrible. Sorry Dave.

Downloaded the Vindicator album last night. It's only three songs? Listening to it in a bit.

It's a single... not a demo, not an EP, not an album, a goddamn SINGLE. Can people not read? Seriously, so many people have called it an album or an EP... it's a single, we've promoted it as a single, dubbed it as such, it's... it's a single. Dammit people.

To be fair, the Thin Lizzy cover was always going to divide opinion. We don't care, that's one of the reasons we did it - it was unexpected.

Just got back from an eight hour rehearsal today, everything is on fucking top form. We're reintroducing the new track 'Monolith' into the setlist and bringing one of our older songs from Outbreak in too, both of which sound epic considering we haven't played either in at least three months. The album is going to be absolutely fucking incredible, it'll make anything anybody has ever done look like total fucking shit - and there'll be some fucking cool surprises in store upon release too.

If anybody doesn't like Black Sacrament upon it's release, we hereby dub them a faggot. Christ, even from a critic's point of view I can safely say it's going to be a fucking crushing piece of work.

My bad. To be fair, I don't think I've ever read this thread before sooo..... Regardless, when the full album is released, you can count on my money to be there. :p

Not just here, EVERYWHERE. You're not alone mate :lol:

If all goes according to plan, we'll start recording in the new year, have it finished by the end of Febuary and get it released around easterish. Don't call me on that, that's our extremely rough estimate - naturally the actual release is reliant on money.

My band's first video (melodic trash metal):

A second song, "Black Shame" can be streamed for free here: http://www.nrk.no/urort/artist/wellfear
That one is a little bit more old-school thrashy but still quite melodic. The website is in norwegian but pretty self explanatory, the songs are listed on the right side, along with play buttons (labeled 'lytt', norwegian for 'listen').

Last edited by a moderator:
http://open.spotify.com/album/7fVi5RX57GVYpeqxL1U2HN

Groan/Vinum Sabbatum split EP on Spotify

GVS-frontcover-sample.jpg

OMG AS WELL AS THE SLEEPING WIZARD

That's amazing dude!:D

Cheers pal :) Hope you enjoy the EP, and Vinum Sabbatum.

The pre-production album for The Divine Right of Kings will be finished on the weekend too. Then we'll be preparing to record that, but we've got a few things to sort out first, such as we've got an audition for a major label. That won't mean selling out if it works :p Just rocking twice as much and living a bit and hopefully seeing the world.

The second Groan album has been recorded as a pre-production version. It sounds amazing. We made it the best quality we could and recorded it in insane depth. Now to record the final album version :)

apparently we were voted into the top 25 of this marshall band competition. would be cool to go onto the finals so please give us some votes at THIS LINK\