The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

You wanted it, we're giving it to you. And your wife.

Behold, my friends - a brand spanking new track from Vindicator (or Vindickator, if you're from Crewe)! This is only a demo, but it should give you an idea of what to expect from our full length "Black Sacrament".

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2OJXDX1

Finally got around to listening to this and I have to say, if the rest of Black Sacrament is like this... it'll be one kick ass album.

Bumping for two reasons;

1. No feedback yet, Y U NO FEEDBACK
2. Rehearsal today was amazing. ANybody who has the (mis?)fortune to see us live will be treated to something extremely special... hint: B.B. King

The PS3 is like the worst damn thing to try and download stuff on. Both of those songs didn't work. :(

Because I love you lot that much, I'm offering you the unmixed and unmastered rehearsal demo of The Unburied Dead - done during the same sessions as the new Nightbringer demo. This isn't being officially released, so keep it under your hats!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?lxmbleg0lyb6jgh

And yes, that's me singing - albeit with a sore throat.

Finally getting around to listening this, tis good bro.
Tis good.

Fuck, somebody else has uploaded the Nightbringer demo to Youtube! And they mistook me for the other Dave... hahaha. Keenan, you may whine no more my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was..... Fantastic! Vocals are a bit... Meh, but the rest was great.

On release, point me to where I can buy this and you shall have my money.

This is only a demo, and the vocals were done after an eight hour rehearsal so that's why the vocals are off. The re-recorded version for the final album will be much better.

Black Sacrament, hmm... we're currently on schedule to start recording in the new year, then have it finished and (hopefully) mastered by the end of Febuary. After that, it all depends on our finances so we can press the album and then get it officially released. On point though, once we've made back our recording and pressing costs we'll be throwing it up for free download as per usual - there'll be exclusive tracks for both the CD and the digital version. In the meantime, you can buy a shirt at www.vindicatoruk.bigcartel.com

Aren't we just so lovely?

Sweet Satan, Dave commented on the Nightbringer video pointing out the guy's mistake :lol: I haven't laughed so hard in ages!

"Dear conservationist666
My name is Dave Ingram. I'm the ex-vocalist from Benediction & Bolt Thrower.
I'm NOT the guy playing on this track. That is a whole other Dave Ingram (and, believe it or not, a very good friend of mine)

Please would you, on behalf of us Ingrams:
1.Make an additional entry to your comment pointing out your own error.
2. Do your homework properly in the future.
Thanks in advance,

Dave Ingram & Dave Ingram"