The Questions for Danny Thread!

HarmonyDies....

Semi-True
Oct 14, 2001
Canada
Let us all ask Danny questions if he does not mind.
Now we wait for danny to give permission, no questions until he gives permission:D

when are you gonna give me back the $7000 i lent you last time, huh? not that i need them tho.

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon
Hey Danny! Name Liverpools double winning first team 1986
:(
well mr. armageddon i know you know that i would not be sure about this because i was a strange one...but i'll have a go.
grobbelaar lawrenson hanson gillespie mcmahon johnston walsh dalglish rush and two more that i dont know. beglin? i'm not sure if he broke his leg before that. did better than i thought i would.
i can say that welsh town but no way can i spell it.:saint: :devil:

no way can there be a best song ever but current favourite would be "road" by nick drake.
the time is 15:16
i never received the 7 grand but would appreciate the offer.
:Smokin: =:Spam: +:puke:

Ok, you have two trains, one with a mass of 1000 tonnes travelling at 5m/s towards the other which is at rest... after the collision the first train is travelling at 2m/s, and assuming the coefficient of restitution between the two is 0.8, with what speed is the second train now moving, and what is its mass?

:)

i got a few questions :

- what is your name?
- what is your quest?
- what is your favorite color?
- what is the capital of Assyria?
- what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- where are these questions taken from, huh? :D

peace,
mehdi

Right then

Youve got 5 Spice Girls - Ginger Posh Scary Sporty and Baby

Youve got 5 places to place your beans - Mouth , 'tweenTits , HandJob , Arse and Miff.

Who gets what and where

:Smokin:

dont think about it too hard or youll lose your daily ration of chalk meal down your ankle sock