the quotes the could have changed history

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
remember my thread "the quotes who made the norwigian black metal?"
i told you, me and my friends can be bored sometimes, and we will find ourself "playing" silly metal games.
(i personally blame it on the great Brandy we had that night)

so here's another one:
these are NOT real quotes, but they might have changed hostory as we know it... :Spin:
feel free to add some of your own.

“guys I swear, no more alcohol for me, really.”
(Dave Mustain prevents the world from listening to out-of-tune songs and vocals)

"Maybe we should fix that horrible sound first, and then we can record"
(Lemmy from Motorhead, prevents Thrash metal from being born)

“It sounds like a nazi song to me, lets not put it on our album”
(Jeff Hanneman cancels the release of “Angel Of Death” and ruins the joke about Nazi Slayer)

“fuck, my stomach hurts, I think ill stay home tonight”
(Varg on the 10th of August, 1993, a minute before he leaves the house with a knife in his hand and goes for a LONG night in the toilet)

“I don’t know.. to sing about satan sounds pretty dumb to me, lets sing about girls and motorcycles like everyone”
(Cronos from Venom, kills the beginning of Black Metal)

“im sorry, but I cant join any other bands, I prefer to focus on my band at the moment”
(Steve Dgiorgio refuses the offer from Autopsy to play as a bass player in their album and to become the biggest bass-whore in the history of thrash metal)

“Roby, I see your bike seat is a bit tight, tomorrow I’ll buy you a new one”
(Rob Halford’s daddy)

“oh gosh Charles, if you want to have a rock band at least learn how to sing”
(Jane Shuldiner, 1983, Tampa, Florida)

dear, lets not go to the theater today, I hate Shakspere anyways
(Lincoln, the day he died)

well, you got the point :Smokin:

hehe

"grunge? fuck yeah!"
-Warrel Dane - 1991 - when the other members that wanted to go grunge brought up the idea

"woah, korn's an awesome band"
-Jeff Loomis

"I hate kids"
-Michael Jackson

dead6skin6mask6 said:
"grunge? fuck yeah!"
-Warrel Dane - 1991 - when the other members that wanted to go grunge brought up the idea

"woah, korn's an awesome band"
-Jeff Loomis

"I hate kids"
-Michael Jackson

:lol: hahahaha :lol:

ever wonder what would have happened if Bill Clinton had said "fuck yeah she blew me" instead of saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ...?

*pondering*

"I dunno John, this LaBrie guy sounds like a fag..."
-Mike Portnoy whispers to John Petrucci during vocalist auditions for Dream Theater

Dead_Lioness said:
“guys I swear, no more alcohol for me, really.”
(Dave Mustain prevents the world from listening to out-of-tune songs and vocals)

You may be hot as hell, but Dave Mustaine owns you.

"Writing about Kraft Dinner and portraying Raggedy Ann our our album is a bit cheesy..."
Jeff Waters giving up his originality to be mainstream... hence not letting Annihilator become the awesome thrash band that it is

"The idea of smashing a face with a hammer it too violent... Lets do a sexy video on a lunar set and sing about getting hit one more time"
Goerge CorpsGrinder realizing he has a sexy body and deciding to sell-out instead of headbanging in circles while singing about how much blood he can ejaculate

"I know, Let's record the wind and put it on a 45 minutes cd..."
Well... this one wouldn't have changed anything cuz early darkthrone albums are exactly that: Windy....

Larf03 said:
"Writing about Kraft Dinner and portraying Raggedy Ann our our album is a bit cheesy..."
Jeff Waters giving up his originality to be mainstream... hence not letting Annihilator become the awesome thrash band that it is

"The idea of smashing a face with a hammer it too violent... Lets do a sexy video on a lunar set and sing about getting hit one more time"
Goerge CorpsGrinder realizing he has a sexy body and deciding to sell-out instead of headbanging in circles while singing about how much blood he can ejaculate

"I know, Let's record the wind and put it on a 45 minutes cd..."
Well... this one wouldn't have changed anything cuz early darkthrone albums are exactly that: Windy....

hahaha great! :kickass: