The "Random Bullshit" Thread

if the stages are not too far away so you´d miss much, it´d be an option, surely...

haha, reminds me of watching linkin park and running 3km in 5 minutes to be still seeing the whole set of MM *lol* probably I couldnt be faster anywhen again XD

download was fun last year. within temptation played second stage, five minutes after they finished lauren harris started on the third stage (furthest away from second) then five minutes after they finished evanescence started on the main stage (in the middle) fifteen minutes into their set ruud sent me a text so i had to run all the way back to third stage to meet him, and ten minutes after that he disappeared backstage so i ran back to mainstage to see the end of evanescence... then i collapsed...

thats why I am hardly drunk and/or stoned at festivals...ok, mostly I aswell do work so I cannot do that anyways XD

^being drunk and stoned is just part of the festival spirit :)

download was fun last year. within temptation played second stage, five minutes after they finished lauren harris started on the third stage (furthest away from second) then five minutes after they finished evanescence started on the main stage (in the middle) fifteen minutes into their set ruud sent me a text so i had to run all the way back to third stage to meet him, and ten minutes after that he disappeared backstage so i ran back to mainstage to see the end of evanescence... then i collapsed...

:OMG: but lol anyway. Nice sets. Saw within temptation last year, was nice but Lacuna Coil was better.

i saw WT last year once in austria, and they sucked like freaking hell, it was horrible...then I saw them this year in the south of germany and they were awesome...but still nto completely my music, so...

i will never see why it is the festival spirit to be drunk and/or stoned...

you just gotta do it sometime, suddenly everything rocks! I even spend some time in the boiler room dancing to electro and techno and stuff

i dont need drugs or alcohol to have fun, so I obviously do sth wrong when beign at festivals?

just watching is alwready fun, gosh, i was never laughing so much like the last time doing camping...

see i've always found WT awesome live! shame they're not playing here anytime soon :(
as for the drunk/stoned bit at festivals, well i quit drinking three years ago and was never a big smoker but haven't done that in over a year...
and no, i'm not straight edge, I do this for my own reasons not because it's 'cool' to do so. personally i just enjoy being sober...