The "Random Bullshit" Thread

james-hetfield.jpg

eddie-van-halen.jpg

iggy-pop.jpg

mimas.jpg

9george-bush.jpg

s

i have crazy thoughts. really crazy ones. someone help me please

It depends what you mean by crazy thoughts but let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with crazy thoughts. You have a brain and sometimes it needs to be creative.

Allow yourself to have any thought you can imagine so go for your life, think up the most f*cked up things any time you want and don't feel ashamed about it.

You can put it to good use, how do you think such great books, movies, etc. with crazy themes get written if the person didn't think up such things.

There is a psychological test that asks questions such as 'do you ever think about killing people', etc.

One way of spotting a psycopath is to see who answers 'no' to every type of such question as they don't want anyone to know they are psychotic so they try covering it up.

Most people do think crazy thoughts.

Also be careful about telling your thoughts to people who are insensitive or prudish. Not everyone has an open mind and you have to accept that. They are worse off than you.

If you are thinking about carrying out your crazy thoughts then you may want to seek some counselling.

Don't feel ashamed about seeing a counsellor it doesn't mean you are crazy, you may just need to vent.

s

Enjoy the time without me - off to Dublin in a few hours, so no internet for me until coming thursday ^^

yeah :)
i am at the hostel now, had been going out to buy all the food...and now have some time to rest LOL

first i need to get healthy again. i will NEVER again eat in a shared kitchen of a hostel...stomsch sick all along, thats what I am atm :S

Perhaps he'd always thought he lived in single-story accommodation. I can see how a new upstairs neighbour could be a little confusing under those circumstances.