The "Random Bullshit" Thread

my rabbit actually gets more attention than the hamster cause the hamster only sleeps :p

That's pretty much all hamsters ever do. I find it unlikely that a more utterly pointless pet has ever existed.
Well, perhaps the pet brick that Father Jack had in an episode of Father Ted, but apart from that...

Ingrid, your hamster is very cute! Don't you ever feel the urge to squish it? That's how I felt with my cute gerbil, 'til it died. (Nothing to do with me squishing it btw!)

Dead fish are WAYY better than alive fish :). I really want a pet dead fish, or crabs (the crustacean kind)! With crabs, I could go round telling everyone I have crabs! :):p

^ Why? They do nothing but swim and poo yet you still have to feed them! With dead fish you don't need to bother with them at all, but you can always wave them in people's faces if they annoy you :D :p
I could mention more reasons why I prefer dead fish, but I don't want to freak anyone out :( :Spin:

dead fish needs to be taken care of aswell, otherwise it starts to stink, so...^^

costs money aswell..^^just to mention^^
and i prefer looking at nicely coloured fishes swimming around, so...^^

Ingrid, your hamster is very cute! Don't you ever feel the urge to squish it? That's how I felt with my cute gerbil, 'til it died. (Nothing to do with me squishing it btw!)

Dead fish are WAYY better than alive fish :). I really want a pet dead fish, or crabs (the crustacean kind)! With crabs, I could go round telling everyone I have crabs! :):p

:OMG: ofcourse not!!!:mad: