The "Random Bullshit" Thread

haha believe me i never though i'd ever say that, but there is something pretty about the really huge ones... although i swear that psychotic one is a cyclops!!! it is gorgeous though

It does have multiple eyes, they're just very close together :lol:

i think you scared him :p

Me? Scare people? :saint:

aww tortoises are cute, i have an amelanistic corn snake, she's gorgeous, this is when i first got her:

Why do I hve a sneaky suspicion she's a fair bit bigger than that now? :p

I like snakes as well (I may well be the only person on the planet that thinks pit vipers are cute) but my chances of being allowed to have a snake are only marginally less slim than being allowed a spider :mad:

Wouldn't mind, but it's not like I want to keep the psychotic ones...a nice quiet Brachpelma would do me nicely. But no :cry:

Oh and Ingrid - I will have a life again once my dissertation's finished! :D

It does have multiple eyes, they're just very close together :lol:

Me? Scare people? :saint:

Why do I hve a sneaky suspicion she's a fair bit bigger than that now? :p

I like snakes as well (I may well be the only person on the planet that thinks pit vipers are cute) but my chances of being allowed to have a snake are only marginally less slim than being allowed a spider :mad:

Wouldn't mind, but it's not like I want to keep the psychotic ones...a nice quiet Brachpelma would do me nicely. But no :cry:

ah i see

haha yes, i'm sure youc an scare people... especially if they're afraid of spiders :p

yeah she's around 1m long now :D and she's got much more to grow!
snakes are just the most gorgeous creatures in the world!

hahahaha and yes, once your dissertation's finished you realise you can have a life again... and you have no idea what to do! :p

If I were Lars Ulrich, I would sue the fucker.

And if I were Avicularia metallica I'd countersue on the grounds of having been around for a few million years longer than Metallica :p

Plus, the spiders might never make an album as good as Master of Puppets, but on the other hand, they'd never make an album as bad as St Anger ;)

I want an iguana :D

Always wanted an iguana. Now I want one that looks a bit crazy and disappears regularly so I can call it Lisko :lol:

having a life can be nice

I study at the university, work 20 hours a week, go to gigs/festivals, write reviews, and go out a lot

and still find time to be online too much:rolleyes:

oh yeah and I go to the gym 2 times a week, going to swim again soon too, and probably I'll get some guitarlessons too :lol:

In other bullshit news...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7357008.stm

not that in anyway i'm trying to undermine the seriousness of this condition but dude you FAIL

Actually I've got a lot of respect for the guy. Bulimics usually aren't skinny because of the sheer number of calories they eat before vomiting, plus when you disrupt your digestive system like that, your body starts laying down fat stores and hanging onto any calories it can.

Think about it. The amount of courage it must have taken to admit that is phenomenal. And if he increases awareness of bulimia outside the young female demographic, more power to him.

Sorry for lecturing, but I really don't think it's funny.

What no more talk about bugs and reptiles, you guys suck :p

Yeah, i have full respect for him, not only coming out in the open about his problem, but comming out and talking to press and stuff about it, its not easy talking about that stuff when you are in a job like his, i sure as hell would not wanna do his job.

Kaite I think my brother has an albino version of your snake, basically it looks like a uncooked sausage with yello tiger stripes

Yeah mine's an albino (or amenalistic if you want to get techinical :p )

Actually I've got a lot of respect for the guy. Bulimics usually aren't skinny because of the sheer number of calories they eat before vomiting, plus when you disrupt your digestive system like that, your body starts laying down fat stores and hanging onto any calories it can.

Think about it. The amount of courage it must have taken to admit that is phenomenal. And if he increases awareness of bulimia outside the young female demographic, more power to him.

Sorry for lecturing, but I really don't think it's funny.

see on one hand, well done to him, i can imagine just how hard that must have been..... on the other hand, why on earth did he feel the need to announce it to the world?

see on one hand, well done to him, i can imagine just how hard that must have been..... on the other hand, why on earth did he feel the need to announce it to the world?

He wanted to increase awareness of bulimia sufferers who aren't models or dancers I think. And he's certainly done that! :D

in that case well done to him, would have taken a lot of courage to admit it, at least he's done it for a good reason

and no, i watched the whole first series in a week! but can't watch the second due to lack of internet... and although i have a tv, we don't get signal... :( i want more heroes!