The "Random Bullshit" Thread

possible the most gorgeous snake in the world: albino burmese python

750px-Albino_burmese_pythons.jpg

one day i SHALL own one!

Or its done as a boost to his dwindling career...

But under any certain terms, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I do have a terrible sense of humour, here have a beer:kickass:

Ooooh pretty snake, didn't britney have one of those wrapped around her once?, poor thing!

@Heroes, I'm still waiting for Sylar to crawl out of the sewers a la lisko:lol:

Ooooh pretty snake, didn't britney have one of those wrapped around her once?, poor thing!

@Heroes, I'm still waiting for Sylar to crawl out of the sewers a la lisko:lol:

haha i hope by poor thing you mean the snake :p

I don't think its fair to keep an animal that size in a home, fair enouth if you have a large room dedecated to it but a snake of that size imo should not be sold to the pet trade.

oh definately, i'm talking years from now when i've got my own house, a snake that big needs it's own room

I just spent an hour and a half discussing The Tempest. Very interesting stuff. Talked a lot about whether Caliban really is a monster, or if he's just a bit wild and resents Prospero.

Reading him from a sympathic point of view, I can't help but think he'd fit into Turisas perfectly :lol:

Oooo, who you playing? I'd say you'd make a good Caliban, but after today's class I will forever see him as a wilder and more sarcastic version of Lisko :lol:

I bit back the urge to ask my tutor how he thought Sycorax felt about satsumas :p

Knowing the company in question, I'll probably get told who I'm playing about a month before the first night. :rolleyes: Caliban may be a possibility, but my money is probably on Stephano.
Although, if I get Caliban, playing him as Lisko, now there's an intriguing thought...:heh:

Make sure you get the snarl right. The snarl is essential if you're going to play him all Liskoesque.

Liskoesque = new favourite word.

Crayon? My my, aren't we getting all technologically advanced?

Give it a few years and you might be able to manage a quill!

Tsk. Pesky nurses.

No way out of that m'afraid. Nurses are the ultimate power on this earth, and I should know. My mother's one of them.

Yeah...that air of determined efficiency combined with expert cynicism you may have noticed? Comes free with every nurse.

Yeah, that's their idea of a reward for good behaviour.

The danger comes when they get drunk though. Next time you see my dad, ask him about the times he went out with the nurses my mum worked with...

Oh it was. Apparently they laid waste to a rather large Greek restaurant in Birmingham, whose name shall go unmentioned to protect the innocent.