The "Random Bullshit" Thread

Depends on numbers and rank.

The only profesesion I've ever seen come close is Catholic priests at my cousin's ordination. Father Jack is not complete fiction, put it that way.

I LOVE MY BREEEEK! :D

All too believable. A little different round here though. The only collar-wearers in these parts are C of W vicars. They mostly seem like a fairly sober bunch. Apart from the guy who used to be the local vicar some years back, who some local churchgoers saw stumbling drunkenly along the side of the rode. They picked him up, he promptly fouled himself on the back seat.
See, you can get them to drink, but you can't house train them.

All too believable. A little different round here though. The only collar-wearers in these parts are C of W vicars. They mostly seem like a fairly sober bunch. Apart from the guy who used to be the local vicar some years back, who some local churchgoers saw stumbling drunkenly along the side of the rode. They picked him up, he promptly fouled himself on the back seat.
See, you can get them to drink, but you can't house train them.

Didn't know you'd ever been a man of the cloth!

Yer should've said somethin'!

Every rowdy party needs a drunken priest. I know, I've seen enough of them - Father Jack is not entirely fictional ;)

He went in a matter of months from being a churchman to being an unemployable drunkard prone to losing control of his bowells in cars. Frankly, I think I improved him.