The "Random Bullshit" Thread

depends on what kind of job you are, a full-time-job, then it is normal. if it is no full-time-job, it isn´t necessarily normal. ^^

8 hour shifts are indeed normal, but if you are not used to it, it is very tiring indeed. I usually have only 4,5 hour shifts (and 10 weeks a year 9,5 hours shifts, but I then work less days). But right now maternity leave till some time in March :D (well, part of it is actually vacation time I have already worked for).

And I indeed assume Andreas gets those hours paid. Or he would be really crazy to do those.

or he gets free-time where he was supposed to work...that´s what I had sometimes in Germany...so instead of getting paid you get off-time...

My mother works at TNT too :p Christmas time at work is always lots of fun. 13/14 hour shifts are very regular XD Sucks all the fun out of Christmas!

So like tonight I was on a drum chat, and just for kicks I asked if anyone is going to Heathenfest in NY. Then it occured to me that a lot of those drummers are actually church drummers :) Ooooopsie!! :)

--------------------

OK, now I'm done replying to all the off-topic threads that I can possibly reply to. Next!

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

As I can't reply to the news thread, I sat watching the punktv interview cringing and laughing, I'm not sure how that interviewer has a job. =D

yay, someone thinking the same. I was like "okay, what did he do to stay in this job?" XD

There is this, there is the Rakesh Burton interview . . . . soon enough someone will ask if the Varangian Way is wide enough to accommodate oversized delivery trucks, and if there is an alternate route.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

probably...
-.-

I mean seriously, if I do an interview I check out the band and some other stuff about them first and not just go there and ask whatever comes to my mind in this second XD

I work for the infamous TNT company

Knights_of_the_New_Thunder_%28Banned_Cover%29.jpg

The uniforms look a bit dated, do they still make you wear them?

s

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww all the best for you and Juliette <3
sweet picture!!!!!!