The "Random Bullshit" Thread

lol I definetely wont join because I dont eat healthy enough because I dont have the money for it LOOOL XD

That is the biggest myth or a poor excuse.

Take a look at the price of a chocolate bar, lolly water or any confectionery/junk food for that matter.

Lets compare a Mars bar, it weighs say 50 grams, now multiply that by 20 and you get one kilogram.

Now go to your grocery store and see how many kilograms of fruit and veggies you can buy for the price of 20 Mars bars.

s

That is the biggest myth or a poor excuse.

Take a look at the price of a chocolate bar, lolly water or any confectionery/junk food for that matter.

Lets compare a Mars bar, it weighs say 50 grams, now multiply that by 20 and you get one kilogram.

Now go to your grocery store and see how many kilograms of fruit and veggies you can buy for the price of 20 Mars bars.

s

i neither buy sweets or junk food nor sparkling water at the moment because i fucking dont earn a thing ;) got it? ^^

i fucking dont earn a thing ;) got it? ^^

What you do is peer over the fences in your neighbourhood and look out for fruit and veg. in their garden then ask them if you can take cuttings or for them to save you some seeds.

Then plant away - future food for free!

If they say no you can pick any fruit overhanging their fence or turn up in the dead of night and slay them, then raid their fridge.

s

So today I went to pick up a loaf of bread at the local bakery. Suddenly, the large size loaf fits in a medium size bag . . . . :heh:

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

What you do is peer over the fences in your neighbourhood and look out for fruit and veg. in their garden then ask them if you can take cuttings or for them to save you some seeds.

Then plant away - future food for free!

If they say no you can pick any fruit overhanging their fence or turn up in the dead of night and slay them, then raid their fridge.

s

in a student-builing area...yeah sure. lol

If you never called potatoes piepers, then i'm pretty sure you don't live in the south :p

I've lived very much in the south for most of my life, but maybe that was too much to the south ;p

@Andreas: I don't live there, but it's near enough...

@Cari: I thought growing courgette was rather easy (to get the courgette back on topic, lol). And small cherry tomatoes are really easy too. Just put it all in a pot. Although you probably need a balcony to get bees do the work for you... And maybe right now is not the best time of year...

@wm_crash: so the medium sized bags are getting bigger? ;p
And they probably still charge you the same for it.