The "Random Bullshit" Thread

What's up with the courgette lovin? If i would use a random picture of Any Turisas member eating a carrot/tomato/etc. it would be fine to XD

Maybe you should start a Turisas-eats-veggies facebook group Katie?? To support the proper and healthy eating of veggies among Turisas fans

courgette.jpg

lol I definetely wont join because I dont eat healthy enough because I dont have the money for it LOOOL XD

for two years now I have had courgettes in the garden. Nothing like your own grown courgettes ;p and a lot easier to grow than your own meat. Although I still want some chickens if we ever get a bigger garden...

What's up with the courgette lovin? If i would use a random picture of Any Turisas member eating a carrot/tomato/etc. it would be fine to XD

Maybe you should start a Turisas-eats-veggies facebook group Katie?? To support the proper and healthy eating of veggies among Turisas fans

courgette.jpg

Don't be silly, you're not supposed to eat courgettes, you're supposed to erect forks in them.
And no, tomatoes are entirely inappropriate, carrots are allowed if no courgettes or cucumbers are available, but only if you refer to them as courgettes and look at anyone who calls them a carrot or tries to say they're orange like they're an idiot