The "Random Bullshit" Thread

Courgettes are a rich source of vitamines and Mathias needed some extra protection because he was drinking warm piss beer and he didn't want to get ill. So i happened to have a courgette with me during the gig in Nijmegen, and i was being a nice person by giving him the courgette! ^^ I took the picture after he said thanks and he bit a chunk off it!

Courgettes are a rich source of vitamines and Mathias needed some extra protection because he was drinking warm piss beer and he didn't want to get ill. So i happened to have a courgette with me during the gig in Nijmegen, and i was being a nice person by giving him the courgette! ^^ I took the picture after he said thanks and he bit a chunk off it!

If he bit a chunk off without first erecting a regulation fork in it with an underhand throw involving a 360 degree rotation then that was a clear violation of the rules!

*falls off chair*
*rolling on the floor because of laughing*
*forgets breathing*

If he bit a chunk off without first erecting a regulation fork in it with an underhand throw involving a 360 degree rotation then that was a clear violation of the rules!

I think he wasn't aware of that, nor was i. Next time you bring a fork, i'll bring the courgette and Cari start
s breathing again and try not to fall of her chair! (Or we bring a safety belt)

however I now want to take a variety of vegetables for them to snack on
What if they don't like veggies? :err:
funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-vegetarian-food.jpg

:lol: