The "Random Bullshit" Thread

it all started last year in fall at a sports lesson where I injured it, but even though being in huge pain I went to see a certain band in NL...that was the beginning of all problems...and now the problems return again and again -.-
and now on 29th september i was at a papa roach gig and the pain started again -.-

Maybe he's homesick?

Cari, you should still go see a doctor, maybe it's a recurrent problem and it might not go away till you find out what it really is and treat it.

I've just discovered Anneke van Giersbergen and I share the same birthday. :lol: Now I can stop focusing on Kat von D, who is so totally not worship-worthy nowadays. :kickass: :lol: :lol:

yeah I know but the scan I have to do made troubles before I left because the first free date would´ve eben in august, but I am in Finland until end of november, therefore cant do it before december...because as far as I know my insurance doesnt pay the scan abroad ^^

I just listened to Blackmore's Night - Home Again and felt like I wanted to go home . . . .

The place is called Galiciuica, and it is in south-west Romania. Google maps will show it as being in the middle of nowhere . . . which is a fairly good reflection of reality. Wikipedia says there are over 1700 people there, but I doubt there are more than 1000. Most people are farmers, with few exceptions . . . the village taylor died about 10 years ago and never had kids so there is no taylor there . . . . the village blacksmith lived quite a long time. Things have changed lately, there are 3 bars and one pool hall in the village.

When I was there I knew about half the people in the village, but none by their last name. There seems to be a tradition in rural Romania to identify people by assigning a nickname to their family tree. My family was known as Bellybutton. I am not sure how we earned that but it isn't random. So about 8 years ago when I went there with a cousin to play pool, the owner asked me who I was and all I had to say was "I am the grandson of Peter of the Bellybutton". My last name had no meaning. My grandfather died since, and I am not quite sure the nickname is on the gravestone . . . I'd bet it is but next time I will check to be sure.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

OK, quick show of hands: who thinks that having a Turisas ringtone is a good idea? . . . . it took me a while to get used to it; for a while I was like "waw, someone is playing some good music. nice!"

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I had that as a message tone, which was good as it's not likely to be confused with other phones.....it's not good when it goes off and you're stood within 3m of the band =/

Needless to say I have The Lion King now =)

LOL
i even dont have a ringtone because I have it only on vibration alarm all the time XD

I'm so anti-technology that I don't even know how to download a ringtone from the internet, I have never done that in my life and it's an unreachable task for me :lol:
Also, apparently my mobile phone only has space for like 3 whole songs in mp3 format so I don't really know how many ringtones that would mean, but I can't be bothered to discover anyway. :lol: