The "Random Bullshit" Thread

yeah, thats written on the homepage, too...but....no. for me it would probably just make me get RSI, even just from looking at it for longer...

people in this student house are bitches. erasing my name in the washing timetable, putting theirs on the spot I marked and then bitching about me washing. BASTARDS

Eeh-vil Finns. :mad: You should play tricks with them too. :cool:

I'm so tired. Can't wait for the weekend, it's only one day apart, but Friday is usually the roughest day of the week.
On the other hand, I'm super excited for having received the sheet music from Dvorak's Rusalka and if I manage to learn how to pronounce it and all, I'll start working on it next week with the teacher. It will probably take me an epic lot of time to get it right, but it's so damn beautiful.

:worship:

/edit: Mwoaah, the next post is gonna be the 666th in this thread. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, I don't wanna sound like a bitch or something, but it makes a tiny bit more sense this way. :D
On a more serious note, I hope the situation solves soon and he changes attitude. Kindergarten kind of games aren't cool. :lol:

if not he will get to know a different side of me the next time that happens.
if i wouldnt be that tired, he´d already gotten a different reaction today...

oh dear. That kid has no idea what he's up against =P

yeah...if I see him again he´s dead meat. trust me.

@Regje
well, if it´s payable, but here it isnt, plus not earning a thing doesnt make it easier since I dunnot wanna spent all I ever saved for this time in Finland... ;)

zomfg. Die Apokalyptischen Reiter sucked sooo hard. o_O damn. The other bands were nice though ^^

music-matters or just the gig...because when I saw them I really liked them after having needed 10min of getting used to them...

Well, both I guess. It's not really my cup of tea I suppose, and I don't understand what they are doing at a Pagan/Viking/Pirate festival, the gimp was annoying and he almost hit me in the head with his whip, the show was bland and boring compared to e.g. Alestorm's....

bwahahahha, not liking whips? :p
nah seriously, it´s a fun-music which at least I dont take serious...but wtf on a pagan/viking/pirate festival, hm, no clue who had the idea of inviting them to there LOL

anyone wanting my knee? XD
i´d give it away for free, and as a present "some" pain in addition to it XD