The "Random Bullshit" Thread

make sure you really do use your finnish or you end up like me *lol*
I understand quite a bit but talking, hell no XD

As what are you working atm? Sorry, I fear I am getting old XD

you can help me do a good job with being all nice n lovely ;) :p

But then there wouldn't really be a job to be done. And like said, if you don't use your skills you loose them, so we'd better make it difficult for you at times :p

Occasionally I'm actually thinking of doing some new course or something, but I just don't feel like studying a lot anymore. Anyways, I have something else in the near future to keep me busy...

But then there wouldn't really be a job to be done. And like said, if you don't use your skills you loose them, so we'd better make it difficult for you at times :p

This:lol:
*fingers crossed* I promise to behave:yuk:

I, too am starting finnish classes, only because I've gone beyond what can be taught whilst drunk in a pub. However not in Leeds with Katie:erk: But in London with the Belarussian....shits & giggles commencing in 5 4 3 2 1 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you finish them.

* runs and hides.

Why all the interest in learning Finnish here?

Hey Dennis, have you seen the new Rammstein clip?

http://visit-x.net/rammstein/

COOOL!!

Not as good as their old stuff but the clip..... ooh la la.

s

yes i have ;) clip is wel ehm...interesting :rolleyes: the song is ok. The other song on the new single ; Rammlied ; sounds awesome though!! Best song in a long time ;)

I saw the video aswell...and it was just as I expected it to be - the song title says much, the lyrics said more, so I didnt expect anything else... -.-

I got one of those :OMG: moments while watching the video, especially during the ending. I mean, yeah, Rammstein have had their "shock-elements" throughout their career, but I found their new vid a bit awkward. :lol:

Anyhow, congrats to Cari, we'll finally get some order on the boards :lol: and Katie, good luck with your plans, and Finnish and all! :)

Aaaaaaaaand I'm so in love with the new Sonata album. :worship: Everything Fades to Gray is such an amazing album opener, and so movie-score-ish and emotional and touching. These guys are just mindblowing.

I am so PISSED that I pre-ordered that damned album, and thanks to the stupidity of the finnish label I don´t have it yet. arghs -.-

Thanks for the congrats, hm, much order, we will see ;) Still have some ideas what to do but they need some thoughts and time before ;)

I am so PISSED that I pre-ordered that damned album, and thanks to the stupidity of the finnish label I don´t have it yet. arghs -.-

That's what happened to me when I ordered Nightwish's Dark Passion Play from Spinefarm two years ago, but the thing is, I never got it. Anyhow, I have a feeling it might have arrived at the post office, but they never sent me the notification, so it probably got shipped back. I don't know the way postal services work there, but if it doesn't get there till the deadline of the normal shipping conditions, maybe you should go check the post office. :)

I'm going to Angela Gheorghiu's recital today and I'm so so excited. I might never get the opportunity to hear her sing live again, so this night is gonna be awesome. :worship:

oh, bad experiences with Spinefarm? o_O
Wow, always had the perfect experience with them...

you have to tell me with which book you´re working, I hope you dont work with "suomea suomeksi" because if you stop the course and then wanna go on with learning it´s no fun because everything in this grammar book is in finnish only -.-
thats why I am too lazy to go on learning it LOOOL

Moved in university halls today....kinda of scary, moving out of home for the first time and I'd like to state that the kitchen hob is diabolical!!
Other than that it's not too bad =)

I'll be using Terttu Leney's book...my copy is rather battered though =/

ah those, heard already from a friend that Terttu Leney´s book are good...
I need to get me a german grammar book, I am helpless mostly, I am happy when I just get half of the finnish explainations of what to learn next- I mean, how the hell shall I learn properly then? XD