The "Random Bullshit" Thread

@Cari you must have read Lynn's post about Finnish 'sports' Surely that would help to give you some logical thought pattern for the holiday madness.....
Still they must laugh at our traditions

surely I did...but it´s not even new to me...I once battled my finnish friend in throwing mobile phones LOOOOOL

I never been shot either. And planning to keep it that way.

Care to tell what happened? Were you being a bloody Hooligan-again? Or was it a hunting accident? Or perhaps you stopped a bullet meant for someone else?
Now. on a more serious note: What happened? o_O

disclaimer: I've been shot in (online) videogames multiple times, but I'm quite sure you were not referring to that.

I never been shot either. And planning to keep it that way.

Care to tell what happened? Were you being a bloody Hooligan-again? Or was it a hunting accident? Or perhaps you stopped a bullet meant for someone else?
Now. on a more serious note: What happened? o_O

disclaimer: I've been shot in (online) videogames multiple times, but I'm quite sure you were not referring to that.

My (ex-)friend mischarged a bullet into my ankle. Strangely, it did not hurt as much as one would think.

Right... nice friend (I suppose it was an accident?). no serious damage done?

so I'm partially called in sick now (due to the pregnancy). And now I have to see a doctor from work in two weeks to see how we best get me back to work as soon as possible. Two weeks later my pregnancy leave starts *rolls eyes* This is so not useful (and apparently you only get to see a doctor once you are already a month at home *shakes head*).

@Fenrisúlfr: o_O I always kinda wondered how being shot would feel like. On a scale from 1 to 10, how was the pain? Hope nothing seriously bad happened and you feel better soon.

@regje: When are you expecting the baby? :)

@regje: When are you expecting the baby? :)

November 11th (that will make the date 11-11 :) ) It's actually a day before my own birthday.

@Andreas: some other countries have even longer pregnancy leave (and some countries you probably don't have ti at all). I'll just have to do with 16 weeks. But right after those weeks I have 2 months vacation time, so in the end I'm 6 month at home as well (which right now sounds so long).

You'd think being shot would hurt more. I guess it also depends what you are shot with and where. And of course how well you handle pain.

but it would be a cool birthdate...though you never should take your kid to Cologne then on his/her (what is it going to be?) bday *laughing*

here in Vaasa the weather changes daily, its annoying...you never know what you can do the next day LOL