The "Random Bullshit" Thread

Well, the sewers are full of shit and the subways are full of shit AND trains, at the same time!
Your hypothesis might be the answer to why I get lost all the time though. :p

I'm bored, tired, can't be bothered to sleep though, can't be bothered to do something useful, so I'll stick to browsing Kat von D pics and bitch about how awful her hair looks like now.

i cannot sleep somehow...or I dont want to...I feel weird and fuck I HATE Vaasa.
Being used to 1.000.000 of inhabitants, this place with 55.000 people is just fucking small -.-

well, that´s what I thought at first, too.
But here is nothing going on. Seriously. LOL. Next bigger town might be Tampere which is 200km away LOL

you just have to travel a bit everytime you want to go do something, other than that it's fine.

well, if you a) have a car, b) have better train-timetables and c) a closer big town then it is okay...

But seriously, to get to Seinäjoki it takes me 1 hour by train and the last train leaves around 21 oclock back to Vaasa.
Then, the next real big town is Tampere - like 260km away... -.-

So today was a metal gamble day for me . . . . I had a BestBuy gift certificate that was due to expire. (For those who don't know, BestBuy is a chain store with tech gear and music). I went in to spend it on CDs. Looked through the Rock/Pop section which included all the metal stuff. Obviously very few choices . . . . Job for a Cowboy, Meshuggah, Death, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Christina Aguillera, Iron Maiden, Metallica (pfft, not like I cared), Killingswitch Engage . . . and Enslaved. OK, who the heck is Enslaved?? You have the well known American metal, you have the bread and butter of European metal, . . . . and then you have Enslaved.

I picked up both of Enslaved's albums: Blodhemn and Eld. Considering they are not exactly my style, they're an alright band . . . good for blasting while driving, but can't listen to a whole album while working.

OK, that's all I had to say and found this to be very befitting of the thread title :)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Why the hell do people om Vaasa celebrate "huvilakauden päättäjäiset" (aka "end of the summer cottage season fest")?

dont get why to celebrate that -.-

Cari, I'm pretty sure the Finns create public holidays as an excuse to get pissed...I quickly follow this statement with 'not that they really need one'
I guess its the last blow out before winter =)

Finns must have the most random celebrations ever, all reminding you of Heidi and her mountain adventures. :lol: But meh, that what makes them so damn awesome. :cool:

Random BS of the day: I managed to open the hard drive by myself and clean it up, since the computer wouldn't turn on the whole day. And it worked. I feel so damn proud of myself. :]

@Mika
it was rather some weird second NYE in the circle of family and relatives...was weird...

@Cari you must have read Lynn's post about Finnish 'sports' Surely that would help to give you some logical thought pattern for the holiday madness.....
Still they must laugh at our traditions